Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

FS: 17" ADR GT-Sport rims with tires, really good shape!

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2007, 07:37 PM
theophile
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 17" ADR GT-Sport rims with tires, really good shape!

First off, I want to apologize if it's frowned upon for someone with 0 posts to offer something for sale. I checked the sticky and it doesn't appear to be against the rules. Obviously, no one here knows me but I am a regular poster at V6Z24.com and the folks over there know me well enough.

Anyway, on to the business at hand. I bought this set of wheels for my Cavalier and between the width of the tires and the offset, I could not get them to work. I am posting them here because we Cavalier owners share a bolt pattern with many Dodge vehicles so I thought there might be a market here, particularly for you big-car drivers. Here's what I have:

ADR GT-Sport Rims
Model: A507710H48W
Color: white
17"x7"
Offset: +48
5-lug universal (5x100/114.3)
Wrapped in Kumho Ecsta 711 tires (235/45/17)

I would like to get $450 plus shipping. Each wheel with tire is about 48 lbs. and are boxed individually. Give me a zip code and I'll get you a shipping quote.

Everything is in very, very good condition. The tires have a lot of tread left and the rims have never been curbed. All center caps included. I will also include three (3) 8mm wheel spacers, universal 5-lug if so desired.

If you are interested in a trade for stock 3rd Gen Cavalier or aftermarket wheels w/ tires, let me know.

Some thumbnails below, and I have about 20 very-high-res pictures, including closeups of the tread in the gallery.

Old 10-12-2007, 11:36 PM
theophile
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: FS: 17" ADR GT-Sport rims with tires, really good shape!

Really? No one?

Quick Reply: FS: 17" ADR GT-Sport rims with tires, really good shape!