Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

Updated sale -Gen III parts

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2008, 05:53 PM
Racinartist
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Updated sale -Gen III parts

I've sold some of my stuff but still have quite a few parts so I wanted to post an updated list here before they go on Ebay. Thanks and let me know if any of you are interested.

Ok guys. I've got a bunch of parts I have to put up for sale. They were all bought for my 2005 Dakota SLT 4X4 Quad Cab with a 4.7 and 6 speed. Most of them are brand new because my truck got totaled before I was even able to get most of the mods installed. I was buying/accumulating this stuff and was going to get it all put on when the weather broke. Here's what I have for sale:

1-255/75/17 Goodyear Wrangler SRA tire. Brand new, never mounted. It was for the spare but I never had it mounted. The factory ink marks are still on the treads.

A CCM Offroad 2 1/2" leveling kit. Brand new still in the box, complete with instructions and hardware. The place I bought it from says it comes with a lifetime warranty and that they've sold and installed hundreds of them with no issues with the suspension. I paid $109 + shipping so I'd like to get at least $100 back out of it.

A Mopar bugshield, brand new with instructions and hardware. It retails for over $9o + shipping. It's dark smoke color and has the ram's head logo. I'd like $75 + shipping (probably $10 bucks?).

2 Wade bedrail caps that were on the truck. I took them off before it went to salvage and they're like brand new even though they were on the truck like 2 months. They use that 2 sided foam tape and would need new tape, or can be installed with body panel adhesive. $40 bucks plus shipping.

4 Ventvisor brand window shades. They were on the truck so they would probably also need new tape. They're in perfect condition though.

An MBRP aluminized side exit cat-back dual exhaust. It comes complete and ready to install with clamps, and hardware. It also has polished stainless tips. New in the box. It's a sweet exhaust. Shipping alone was like $70 bucks and I paid over $250 for it so I wouldn't be able to let it go for less than probably $300 shipped. The stainless tips alone sell for like $65 each.

The one thing I'm not sure if I want to let go because I think it will also fit my 08 is a brand new Taurus electric fan. It's also new in the box. It's just the fan and shroud, no controller. The guys on here that have installed these rave about the performance jump you get from them and they flow a ton of air. I didn't want to take a chance on a used unit giving up on me on a roadtrip so I spent the coin on a new one. If I do sell, I have to get at least $120 + shipping back out of it.

I have some other stuff like all the wiring and mounting for a Sirius Satellite receiver. I had a Starmate replay so that's what the mount fits. I have one of those adjustmable mounts that tapes to the dash with 2 sided tape. I never installed that. The wiring includes antenna, power, one of those integrated FM antenna plugs to boost signal and one other thing I can't even remember right now. There were 3 wires plugged into the side of my unit and I think one of them went right to the head unit. My 08 has the Sirius in the head unit so I don't need any of the accessories anymore.

I still have a set of 4 stock argent 16" rims that I took off the truck last year to put my 17s on. They're in mint condition, no scuffs, scratches, dings, or anything. They have four 265/70/16 Goodyear Wranglers mounted. The tires are over half gone but are still usable. Asking is $350 for the set. Shipping would be expensive but I'd be willing to if the buyer is willing to pay.

I'm open to other payment options, but I'd prefer to do Paypal on any sales. It's easier and whatever else for both the buyer and seller.

Thanks

Old 04-18-2008, 08:32 PM
Wirenut48
Default RE: Updated sale -Gen III parts

Is the fuel pump and sender unit still available?

Old 04-23-2008, 09:39 AM
Racinartist
All Star

I'm confused. There is no fuel pump or any other stock parts available for sale. The truck was totaled and taken to salvage. The only parts I have available are aftermarket ones that I bought myself to add on to the truck.

Old 04-24-2008, 01:33 AM
Shibby927
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey can you email me some pics of the rims? zclary923@hotmail.com

Old 04-24-2008, 08:25 AM
Racinartist
All Star

How's this?

[IMG]local://upfiles/78822/9CD095A0A6C1491D9F627FD6C91179E8.jpg[/IMG]

Old 04-24-2008, 11:21 AM
287cc
Veteran

Pics of the bed caps, thanks

Old 04-25-2008, 09:00 AM
Racinartist
All Star

This is just a stock pic but it's all I have. The caps do NOT have holes in them. They are solid and have ribs along the whole length.

Thanks

[IMG]local://upfiles/78822/65C35056434B442F86B467498A406DE0.jpg[/IMG]

Old 04-25-2008, 11:47 AM
287cc
Veteran

Sorry dude, my buddy wanted ones with the holes in them. To bad they woudn't fit my ram, I would of took them.

Old 04-27-2008, 07:45 PM
Racinartist
All Star

I didn't know that Dakotas came with the post holes in the bed rails. Not for years and years anyway.

Old 04-28-2008, 01:05 AM
287cc
Veteran

edited

Quick Reply: Updated sale -Gen III parts