Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

Generation III Dakota parts

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2008, 06:30 PM
Racinartist
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Generation III Dakota parts

Ok, here we go again with some parts I have for sale. These were for, or taken off, my 05 4x4 quad cab that got wrecked earlier this year. All parts will fit 05-07 Dakotas and most will fit 08-09 too. Hit me up. Thanks!

1-255/75/17 Goodyear Wrangler SRA tire. Brand new. Had it for a spare but never had it mounted. The factory ink marks are still on the treads.

A CCM Offroad 2 1/2" leveling kit. Brand new still in the box, complete with instructions and hardware. The place I bought it from says it comes with a lifetime warranty and that they've sold and installed hundreds of them with no issues with the suspension. I paid $109 + shipping so I'd like to get at least $100 back out of it.

2 Wade bedrail caps that were on the truck. I took them off before it went to salvage and they're like brand new even though they were on the truck like 2 months. They use that 2 sided foam tape and would need new tape, or can be installed with body panel adhesive. $40 bucks plus shipping.

4 Ventvisor brand window shades. They were on the truck so they would probably also need new tape. They're in perfect condition though.

Brand new Taurus/Sable/etc electric fan. It's also new in the box. It's just the fan and shroud, no controller. The guys on here that have installed these rave about the performance jump you get from them and they flow a ton of air. I didn't want to take a chance on a used unit giving up on me on a roadtrip so I spent the coin on a new one. If I do sell, I have to get at least $120 + shipping back out of it. Still contemplating keeping this but for the right price it's outta here.

I have some other stuff like all the wiring and mounting for a Sirius Satellite receiver. I had a Starmate replay so that's what the mount fits. I have one of those adjustmable mounts that tapes to the dash with 2 sided tape. I never installed that. The wiring includes antenna, power, one of those integrated FM antenna plugs to boost signal and one other thing I can't even remember right now. There were 3 wires plugged into the side of my unit and I think one of them went right to the head unit. My 08 has the Sirius in the head unit so I don't need any of the accessories anymore.

A set of 4 stock argent 16" rims that I took off the truck last year to put my 17s on. They're in mint condition, no scuffs, scratches, dings, or anything. They have four 265/70/16 Goodyear Wranglers mounted. The tires are maybe half gone but are still usable. Asking is $350 for the set. Probably just for local sale. Shipping would be expensive but I'd be willing to if the buyer is willing to pay.

I'd prefer Paypal on any sales.

Tonneau, exhaust, and bugshield are gone. Everything else still available. Throw me some offers.

Last edited by Racinartist; 12-16-2008 at 08:01 PM.
Old 11-16-2008, 06:51 PM
Chad05
Professional

You have mail! lol

Old 11-17-2008, 09:21 AM
SXT2007

Do you still have the tonneau?

Old 11-18-2008, 08:31 AM
Racinartist
All Star

Yes I do.

Old 11-24-2008, 07:36 PM
Racinartist
All Star

Everything but the tonneau is still available.

Old 12-02-2008, 03:04 PM
Racinartist
All Star

Bumpppp

Old 12-15-2008, 08:52 AM
Racinartist
All Star

Updated list. Tonneau, exhaust, and bugshield are gone.

Old 12-16-2008, 04:56 PM
SilverGhost1
All Star

the bed rail caps...are they ribbed or smooth and do thye have holes (for posts)? Just curious, because wade has all kinds.

Old 12-16-2008, 08:00 PM
Racinartist
All Star

These have very slight raised ribs along the length and have no stake holes. Our Dakotas don't have holes in the bed rails.

Old 12-28-2008, 10:40 AM
mannysc

do you have rear bumper?

Quick Reply: Generation III Dakota parts