Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

Engine parts for sale.

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2012, 06:25 PM
trucky
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Engine parts for sale.

I know there is a for sale forum but people rarely check that, and I need to get rid of this stuff before I deploy! I have a 4.7 engine block, heads, 2 sets of cams, and a pair of OEM headlights. I will only charge a small amount on top of shipping, because shipping will be high for these.

Last edited by jasonw; 03-12-2012 at 12:20 AM. Reason: No email addresses allowed, per sales rules.
Old 03-11-2012, 07:18 PM
FrenicX
Record Breaker
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Is this all OEM stuff? the cams for instance

Old 03-11-2012, 07:43 PM
trucky
Record Breaker

Yes all of it is. Would make a great rebuild project! That was my plan but I am getting a new car next year. Also have a supercharger kit fyi.

Old 03-11-2012, 08:17 PM
FrenicX
Record Breaker

Oh I know, you and billy are famous 'round these parts. So you're selling the dak? or just getting a car too?

the novi is for sale too?

Old 03-11-2012, 08:49 PM
trucky
Record Breaker

I might have a bite on the Novi itself from craigslist, but I can only sell the entire kit on the forums because nobody wants a 2005 dakota supercharger kit, just the supercharger. I am getting a new car with good gas mileage, and a junker 69 mustang or camaro to work on over the next few years. I will probably sell the Dak around this time next year if I am lucky.

Old 03-11-2012, 11:56 PM
FrenicX
Record Breaker

bummer, I was dead set on supercharging for a while there and there were no good kits popping up anywhere. When they did they sold so freakin fast... now I'm doing something else. You should try dakota-durango to sell it, a complete 4.7 kit would be pretty attractive over there.

Old 03-12-2012, 08:35 AM
donkeypunch
King Jackass

Are the OEM headlights the black, nightrunner lights? Condition? Price?

Old 03-12-2012, 10:04 AM
italiandominator
All Star
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Getting ready to deploy huh? I am already over here, Western Region of Afghaniland...good times... <----- sarcasm. Anyway if I decide to keep my dak, how much would you want for the supercharger kit, how hard is the install, and what other engine mods would be needed if adding that much extra horse?

Old 03-12-2012, 11:33 AM
hendrixx324
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

how much for the supercharger kit?

Old 03-12-2012, 12:33 PM
trucky
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by donkeypunch
Are the OEM headlights the black, nightrunner lights? Condition? Price?
I already sold my night runner headlights, these are stock stock. But they would be a good set to practice painting yourslef, it is easy, and if you get it right you have self made NR headlights for the cost of shipping.

"how much would you want for the supercharger kit, how hard is the install, and what other engine mods would be needed if adding that much extra horse?"

I am kind of weary about the kit, I have the aluminum brackets which are the hardest part to get... nobody makes it anymore it was custom made. I have 99% of the screws/washers which was a pain to get a hold of. I have the new injectors, map sensor, oil hoses, and blow off valve. Some things you need to do yourself like get your air conditioning hoses moved around, get an intake tube made (easy), and maybe find some hardware at your local store. I guess my caviat is that it is not 100% a kit where you have everything you need right away, and I don't want to give that impression.
You can put this on your stock engine and run 6-8 psi no problem, horsepower is a mystery... anywhere from 80-150 extra at the wheels, it's a crap shoot but it will give you more than any other mod for sure. Get better cams and super strong head bolts... turn it up to 10 psi... boom. Install is not easy per say, but there is a manual for it and Billy and I can help. For the kit not the S/c, it would be $1500, because it cost me a lot, and this is very rare. Supercharger adds another $1500, it is a novi 2000, and goes for around 2000 new. I ran it for about 50 miles, and it just got rebuilt by supercharger rebuilds so it is basically new.

Quick Reply: Engine parts for sale.