Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. Let's hear about it here.

Capacitor Installed, No Digi Display

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2007, 09:24 PM
the727kid
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Capacitor Installed, No Digi Display

No offense to you or any of co-workers. But IMO you are an idiot to cut a factory harness. In fact we gotta *try* to reinstall a factory harness on a BMW tommorow because some dumb**** cut it all up and sold it another guy and he wants it back to factory. They make the kits for a reason, and CC gets them for what .20 cents each? Might as well do it right so every install/uninstall in the car is simple.

Unless of course I misunderstood you and just run all of your own wires, which I still would use a harness unless it was absolutley neccesary for new wires.

Old 07-19-2007, 12:23 AM
habeba86
Record Breaker

Ya you must have misunderstood me. We NEVER cut a factory harness! What we WILL do is, if someone brings in a car with no factory harness we will hardwire the aftermarket radio harness into the car.

Old 07-19-2007, 08:13 AM
the727kid
Rookie

Lol though so, well after I typed all that up. You seem a lil to smart to cut harness' lol.

Old 07-19-2007, 01:25 PM
habeba86
Record Breaker

Ya, its great when ppl come in buy a cd playerand dont buy a car harness and say "I dont need that, I can install it without it" and then come back and want us to install it bcuz they cut that factory plug off and cant figure anything out.....or they took abunch of screws out of random places and couldnt get the dash off, so they give up... You see lots of things in retail.

Old 07-20-2007, 12:03 AM
the727kid
Rookie

Yea lol people don;t got common sense. We checked out that BMW got the wiring diagrams and told the guy to take it to the dealershop.....really would be cheaper prob to buy a Z2 and speakers and an amp lol. But this was the nastiest wiring job I've ever seen. The inputs and outputs of the amp were cut, the outputs were like melted into the factory harness.

Quick Reply: Capacitor Installed, No Digi Display