Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. Let's hear about it here.

How to get the best sound out of 07 Infinity System

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2007, 12:21 AM
Gamble.Bass
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How to get the best sound out of 07 Infinity System

Hi All, I have a new 07 Mega Cab with the infinity 7 speaker system... The system is OK, but the Bose system in my Avalanche would whip the crap out of this system...

What are some of the simpler things I can do to enhance the performance of this factory system... I'm not against replacing speakers, but I'm getting a pretty decent rattle on the front doors when jammin'...

I don't want to put a bunch of money in it, but would like a little better performance out of it...

Also, what is the best 'known good' way to add a Sub to this system?

Old 07-08-2007, 01:36 AM
the727kid
Rookie
Default RE: How to get the best sound out of 07 Infinity System

RaamMat....if money is an issue get half a roll for $70 or so, should be enough to do the front doors pretty solid. Also make 3/4" MDF Baffles for the speakers to secure them better, those 2 things should give you pretty good results.

As for adding a sub, could just look for a prefab box to fit in the back and use a LOC.

Old 07-08-2007, 07:50 AM
keyboardninja
Default RE: How to get the best sound out of 07 Infinity System

The Avalanche system probably has more midbass than the Dodge system. I've sat in both and I could definitely tell there was midbass missing out of the Dodge setup. If you sound deaden alot the doors it'll help, but I would probably add a small sub to the megacab first. You'll notice the biggest difference if you do that.

Quick Reply: How to get the best sound out of 07 Infinity System