Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. Let's hear about it here.

BEst subs

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2006, 06:28 AM
habeba86
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: BEst subs

I was directing that towards the "400 watt jl amp will sound better than any other 1000 watt amp". If you think one watt can sound better than another watt go take it up with Richard Clarke. Of course many many companies over-rate their amps. JL underrates their amps, but for price and wat the company does with certain aspects of their business I dont like them.

Old 04-27-2006, 02:41 AM
Kevo081

word

Old 04-27-2006, 07:04 PM
car_audio_god

ORIGINAL: BRoberts243

ORIGINAL: nickoman01

which company makes the best subs. are 12 or 15s better. should i go dual or single. should i gte a bandpass box.

JL Audio is the best. no question. they have the best sound quality out there and they're the only company who doesnt over rate their amps by about twice as much as they really are. most of these ppl who think. o i have a 4000 watt amp.. bla bla bla... prolly have a quarter or half of that at best.

and the quality of watts their amps put out make a 400 watt JL amp louder and cleaner than ne 1000 amp by another company.

also 12s will sound better than 15s. thats the reason JL quit makin 15s, bc they could accomplish the same watt tolerance w. a smaller sub.... and a smaller sub is lighter and can move better... which results in better quality. alot of times 15s r too heavy to sound good on really low beats.

if i was u i would go w. JL, Definatley. the W3v3's are supposed to come out soon, but if u got the $ get a W7... a 10" W7 is louder than any 12's ur gonna hear.
You are a COMPLETE and UTTER imbicile.

I have had OVER A DOZEN subs in my vehicle, with SQ and SPL capabilities FAR superior to that of the 13w7. I also have had NUMEROUS amplifiers that are just as clean, and put out PLENTY more RMS power than any JL amp could ever dream of .

So, in conclusion... remove head from ***... then post.

kthnxbye!

Old 05-02-2006, 04:50 AM
slakr
Rookie

this has got to be the dumbest arguement ive ever heard........just put the subs you think are the best in your car, take it to a competition if u think ur system is the best and let the freakin judges decide.........for the love of god!!!!

Old 05-02-2006, 06:14 AM
habeba86
Record Breaker

I agree, asking wat sub is best is asking like asking"What is the best car made?" Some people enjoy nice luxurious stylish cars, some enjoy all out performance and speed, some enjoy an all around good handling performing car. If you ask this you will get many many answer. While they all can agree some cars suck, there will be sooo many answers due to brand loyalty and jst going by wat others say and having no experience with the car themselves. Thre are many many great woofers out there, but wat someone else likes and wat someone else doesnt is their own prefference. I mean no harm in this at all so plz dont take it the wrong way!! Some people who are more educated in audio come to forums like these and find people reccomending this or that and it really doesnt apply or there is better equipment out there, so they give their opinois. Some get all macho feeling and try to put ppl down or call them dumb for saying this or that when it in fact was maybe not the best answer. I guess its kinda like me arguing with an IT guy, sure I may know somethings about computers, but when it gets really involved I don't know as much. This was said earlier, I jst don't like seeing ppl getting the wrong info or get ripped off by buying this brand of sub when in reality there is another sub that is jst as good if not better for less. This was very long lol, but I wanted to say get that out and say basically all we want to do is help!!!!

Old 05-02-2006, 11:56 PM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

This has gone on long enough... All this fighting and insults going on and on... Ridiculous... Act like adults...

Quick Reply: BEst subs