Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. Let's hear about it here.

Please help with a WIFI issue!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2007, 12:28 AM
lostandfound
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please help with a WIFI issue!!!

Hi guys!
I finally bought a magnum RT with every otion on it and I love it!!!!!!! However....I am a realtor and I use my laptop computer continously while in the car - one of the reasons for the magnum was the space (like a small office),but my Magnum wont let me connect to anything!!!! I have a wifi connection and a Verizon anywhere PC card. As soon as I turn off the car - pull out the key open the door - make sure everything is off - I can connect and download/upload my files. If I leave the car running, I can't connect to anything! What is giving me the interference???? I had a BMW before - it had the nav and the XM satellite radio - everything worked perfectly. But with the dodge something is interfering badly. I even tried an external magnetic PCMCIA antenna - nothing connects unless I turn off the car!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please help - I am desperate! Any input would help.

Old 10-12-2007, 12:55 PM
TBarCYa
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Please help with a WIFI issue!!!

Does your radio have bluetooth? Try turning off the radio and see if your problem goes away.

Quick Reply: Please help with a WIFI issue!!!