Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. Let's hear about it here.

Attn Forbidden

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2006, 07:37 AM
habeba86
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Attn Forbidden

If anyone steals my system I will be sure to call you and have you take care of it!! Had to go back and re-do the install??[:@]

Old 05-16-2006, 03:38 PM
forbidden
Default RE: Attn Forbidden

People should just not steal things in general. I hate theives, all I needed to do was subdue this person until the authorities arrived. He chose to fight back and got what was coming to him. I showed an incredible amount of restraint, I could really have messed this kid up given my size. As of last month, I was 14 months into the recruiting stage for the RCMP, that career path ended unfortunately. However, I still need to conduct myself appropriately and measured for the circumstances as they warrant. I guess crime does not pay. The person has a loooooong list of theft and assault charges, he is gone for at least a year this time from what I understand. All over a $50CDN used rampage cd player.

Yes, I did the customers re-install, at no charge as well. The customer was short on cash originally and was having his parents come down to square up the bill. I do not encourage anyone to take matters into their own hands. I entered into this expecting the worst and I was correct. This person in a matter of 5 seconds had a knife in his left hand. I noticed it immediately upon taking the person to the ground and immobilizing him. Just goes to show to expect the unexpected.

Old 05-16-2006, 05:16 PM
habeba86
Record Breaker
Default RE: Attn Forbidden

Well you did the correct thing with stoping him, theives jst **** me off as well. I'm glad you didnt get hurt in the ordeal.

Quick Reply: Attn Forbidden