Brand News, Concepts & Rumors Have you heard? Have you seen? No? Come on in, read and discuss the latest from Dodge. (This is not a tech section.)

Spy Photos !!! 2009 Dodge Ram !

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2007, 01:08 PM
shimmy
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Spy Photos !!! 2009 Dodge Ram !

ORIGINAL: vipersforsale

at least Dodge doesnt have some 30,000+ 5.7 engines with camshafts snapping in half to worry about like Toyota does, try them Toy-Boys bragging about that!
Is Toyota fixing them or just saying "FU"?

At least Toyota doesn't have "POOR" ratings for all tranny's that are more than 3 years old.IsDodge fixing those? NOPE. Take a look at Consumer Reports.

There is a difference between a "fock up that is a recalled, then made right" and simply a "weak, poorly made transmission"

Old 08-08-2007, 02:44 PM
blackdak06
Professional

The new ram is looking like it might be one sweet truck, my dad has one and it kinda puts my dakota to shame, lol

Old 08-11-2007, 11:25 AM
Melissa
Veteran

I think it looks good. I didn't like the current truck, the headlights didn't do it for me.

Old 08-11-2007, 05:52 PM
Dakota_24

ORIGINAL: shimmy

at least Dodge doesnt have some 30,000+ 5.7 engines with camshafts snapping in half to worry about like Toyota does, try them Toy-Boys bragging about that!

At least Toyota doesn't have "POOR" ratings for all tranny's that are more than 3 years old.IsDodge fixing those? NOPE. Take a look at Consumer Reports.

There is a difference between a "fock up that is a recalled, then made right" and simply a "weak, poorly made transmission"

Looks as if we have a TROLL here!!!TRANNY PROBS; is that all you got?!?!? What; nootherauto company has had problems in the past?Thats old hat! Let me tell you something; Consumer Reports is for pussies who cant think for themselves. That P.O.S magazine has a hard-on for imports, and has never really given a good report to any domestic automaker; let alone Dodge. This maybe a cuss word on this forum, but I would happily drive a FORD; before I drive a TuRD-YOTA!!!!

So for you to bring up Dodge's tranny probs; proves that you are living back in the late '90's.

Old 08-11-2007, 06:27 PM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member

Read the LATEST issue of CS........Tundra and Ram are the only recommended "BUYS"..........

Dusty

Old 08-11-2007, 06:51 PM
Dakota_24

ORIGINAL: dustyloins

Read the LATEST issue of CS........Tundra and Ram are the only recommended "BUYS"..........

Dusty
WOW; thats a shocker that Dodge is considered a recommended buy; especially fromCS!They still find their way to rate it a tie and still mention their import buddies.

Old 08-11-2007, 06:59 PM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member

Yeah, I agree. And they trashed all the other US branded trucks.......

Dusty

Old 08-11-2007, 10:43 PM
vipersforsale
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: shimmy

They have to, because they are under warranty or I would bet ya that they wouldnt. Its funny how many people are bitching about the tranny problems, I havent had one single problem with mine. Now they question is, how many of those people out there complaining about their tranny issues are the ones that used the mod to the tranny wiring so they could get more HP. Or because they wanted to do burnouts, so they power brake it, or they are just generally abusing it because they think they can without consequence.

Besides smart guy, a few tranny's is one thing, but every single engine thatToyota produced has to be replaced with a totally new one. Thats never a good sign.

Quick Reply: Spy Photos !!! 2009 Dodge Ram !