Brand News, Concepts & Rumors Have you heard? Have you seen? No? Come on in, read and discuss the latest from Dodge. (This is not a tech section.)

Anyone ever deal with this place?

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2009, 07:42 PM
biggman100
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone ever deal with this place?

I was just curious as to weather anyone has ever dealt with this place called WIT (whatever it takes) Transmission parts, out of louisville kentucky. They say they can get me Trans parts cheaper than anyone else, and in this instance for the part i need cheaper would be better right now, but i am usually very skeptical of anyone who says they can do those kinds of things. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Old 02-23-2009, 10:36 PM
lxman1
Site Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

I live in Louisville, Ky and have heard of the place. It used to be called HTP I believe. They have been in business for a long time and I have heard good things about their parts. I don't build transmissions, So I haven't bought any myself, by from what I have heard over the years, they are a reputable transmission parts dealer.

Old 02-23-2009, 10:50 PM
biggman100
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lxman1
I live in Louisville, Ky and have heard of the place. It used to be called HTP I believe. They have been in business for a long time and I have heard good things about their parts. I don't build transmissions, So I haven't bought any myself, by from what I have heard over the years, they are a reputable transmission parts dealer.
The only thing i am looking to get from them is a tranny pan for my plow truck, because they seem to have it the cheapest, and right now the less i spend on my truck the happier the wife will be.

Old 02-25-2009, 04:56 PM
lxman1
Site Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

I wouldn't be scared to buy from them, especially a pan

Quick Reply: Anyone ever deal with this place?