Brand News, Concepts & Rumors Have you heard? Have you seen? No? Come on in, read and discuss the latest from Dodge. (This is not a tech section.)

GM Declared Bankrupcy

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2009, 09:16 AM
Sobomaster
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Also, without modifying these mortgages, allowing people to stay in their homes, you would have a lot more foreclosures than we have right now.
Unfortunately the government sponsored loan modification programs and what not aren't working very well... My wife manages a loan modification department. Over 75% of people with their loans modified end up back in default within 6 months.

Old 06-09-2009, 07:21 PM
lxman1
Site Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

All though this thread belongs in the off-brand forum, I agree, the government helped Chrysler and will own a small 8% of the company when all is said and done. No controlling interest.
Obama Motors will own 70% of GM when all is said and done. WTF?? I don't want to own 70% of GM. That's just stupid.
Then Penske is going to buy Saturn and outsource the building of the cars to a 3rd world country and Hummer is being sold to a Chinese outfit. I can't believe that we are going to allow more imported vehicles into this country. There should lready be a heavy tarrif on these Korean made pieces of jumk like Kia and Hyundai (which I know that a few are made in California, but that is an alien nation all in itself).

Quick Reply: GM Declared Bankrupcy