Brand News, Concepts & Rumors Have you heard? Have you seen? No? Come on in, read and discuss the latest from Dodge. (This is not a tech section.)

DCX to finally build 2 door!!

Old 06-12-2005, 05:24 AM
nickoman01
The Only Elite DF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: DCX to finally build 2 door!!

ORIGINAL: jgralka

Nick I don't think someone driving an old mans gold trep should be calling someone elses car names! LOL!

Joe, call it what you want, i like it, and that is all that matters. the only improvements needed in my eyes are addressed by the charger, therefore the perfect car for me.

Old 06-12-2005, 12:32 PM
highrevr/tflea
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The new 3.8 v6 stangs are faster then I give em credit for when I raced em in my sr20sentra on a slipping clutch we ran side by side until 75 then i got all the way up to 145 and his car s/ off but this was on a long back country road. But yea they have almost 200 HPS. so they arent as big of pooches as we think...My neon whips all over those stangs tho...

Old 06-12-2005, 02:04 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

first of all....ALL V6 mustangs are governed to 112 mph....even the new "Retro-style" models...so you couldnt have been going 145 unless you were MILES ahead of him...

the newest style stangs are 4 liter v6s...and the run mid 15s...stock...

Old 06-12-2005, 03:08 PM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

ORIGINAL: dodgeboy88

Well buying any GM POS will get you disowned faster than you know. Friends don't let friends drive GM POOPY.

hhhaa im sorry but GM is not crap. a corvette Z06 with 505 horsepower is far from it. gess everyone getting scared that GM has something that can stand up to the viper. its amazing that GM can get 505hp from a small block V8, but the viper needs a V10. once zeta comes, we will see if GM is crap then
Dodgeboy, you make me laugh. The Viper's V10 has way more pontential than the Corvette's V8. The are plently of reason's why the Viper is God over the Corvette, but I'm not gonna wsste my time and sit here and list them.

ORIGINAL: jgralka

Nick I don't think someone driving an old mans gold trep should be calling someone elses car names! LOL!
My Intrepid WAS bad ***... Intrepid's are hardly "old mans gold".

[IMG]local://upfiles/9989/0A35404E679F4F80A2F882DF1085BBAD.jpg[/IMG]

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: DCX to finally build 2 door!!