Brand News, Concepts & Rumors Have you heard? Have you seen? No? Come on in, read and discuss the latest from Dodge. (This is not a tech section.)

I have seen the next gen RAM quad P/U

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2006, 10:31 PM
dakota rampage
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I have seen the next gen RAM quad P/U

thats the m80. it was suppose to replace the dakota a few years back but it was given the boot.at the same time their was another concept called m81 which is now the dodge nitro[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/32349/63E4DF4AD27742EEA882328549266461.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/32349/32A6D6B425A2409294996FB921C665D9.jpg[/IMG]

Old 04-05-2006, 01:41 AM
vipersforsale
Record Breaker

no not even remotely resembling what I saw... I always thought that M80 looked like a funky jeep liberty with a bed. Plus all they showed were 4 door models, no single cabs were there. They were asking our opinions against the other production trucks they had on display; Titan, F150, Silverado and the Tundra(all in 4-door trim).

If my girlfriend had been able to go downtown that sunday night she could have driven around the block a few times while I sneeked up to the transport trucks or at least the doors they were driving through and maybe seen enough to have taken a "spy" photo of what they had on display... otherwise there is no parking around the backside of the Dallas Convention Center close enough to have run back to when/if security spotted me lurking around. There are also alot of wierdos and homeless dudes hanging around that area so its not the safest place to be at around 11 pm on a sunday night.

Old 04-06-2006, 04:35 AM
dakota rampage
Rookie

well to be frank with you i find it hard to belive they can come up with anything better looking then the current rams i just seen the refresh for the 07 durango and i must say if the next gen ram looks any thing like that in the front end then they are DOOMED!!!!![sm=helpout.gif] but i will hold true to your word that the next ram will be better in looks and in power......

Old 04-07-2006, 09:45 PM
MG42pillbox
Veteran

ORIGINAL: dakota rampage

well to be frank with you i find it hard to belive they can come up with anything better looking then the current rams i just seen the refresh for the 07 durango and i must say if the next gen ram looks any thing like that in the front end then they are DOOMED!!!!![sm=helpout.gif] but i will hold true to your word that the next ram will be better in looks and in power......

Just sit back and relax, dont worry about it. You wont change anything anyway. Its gonna be a good truck.

Old 04-09-2006, 03:11 PM
nsyncfanatic03
Professional

how many different versions are there of one truck??

Old 09-03-2006, 06:49 PM
shadowviper

i remeber when the redesign 2002 ram came out...everybody hated it at frist!!!then you started seeing them all over the damn place!!now the 2006 refresh.which i think looks better then the 02 design.....lets just hope they dont pull a 2005 dakota stunt

Quick Reply: I have seen the next gen RAM quad P/U