Brand News, Concepts & Rumors Have you heard? Have you seen? No? Come on in, read and discuss the latest from Dodge. (This is not a tech section.)

New Dodge Trucks Released...

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2004, 01:43 AM
Dodge Racer
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New Dodge Trucks Released...

I hope the powerwagon comes out next year.I am sick of watching offroad races with no dodges. Its time dodge comes off the street and slings mud at the likes of Ford F-150 and Silverado and all that foregin crap.

Old 07-12-2004, 03:59 PM
redriderbob
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New Dodge Trucks Released...

DodgeRacer, the Ram Power Wagon will be out for the 2005 model year. However since it is a 3/4 ton production pickup, don't expect to see anything like it to enter in CORR (Championship Off Road Racing) or any of the Baja 500 or 1000 races if thats what you mean.

I would love to see Dodge get a factory team going in CORR racing (which if I could do any motorsport racing, I would be in CORR), to battle against Ford, Chevrolet, Toyota, and Nissan; however I don't think it will happen for quite a long time. During the late 80's w/ off-road legend Walker Evans, Dodge lead the charge in off-road racing. Now the whole Dodge off-road team efforts are died!

redriderbob

Quick Reply: New Dodge Trucks Released...