Canada, Over Seas & Elsewhere Not from the states? Everywhere else post here.

Trustworthy Auto service in Edmonton

Old 09-27-2011, 01:18 AM
vintrepid
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trustworthy Auto service in Edmonton

Hi I'm new here. I'm considering buying a used 2nd Gen Durango & is looking for a trustworthy auto shop(s) to do the following works:

1. Replace brake fluid
2. Replace ATF
3. Flush & replace coolant
4. Replace front/rear shocks
5. Full detailing (interior/exterior)
6. Replace spark plugs

An idea of how much each of the above works will cost will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Old 10-04-2011, 08:57 AM
Cthulhu
Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I dunno if you are looking for an OEM shop or not, but I've been EXTREMELY happy with Capital Dodge in the south end.

They have been very fair, very knowledgable and have delivered on every promise they've made as far as ensuring my truck is repaired in a timely manner. This is important when you travel over 400km to have your truck serviced!

Old 10-04-2011, 11:29 PM
vintrepid
Unhappy

well, i have no doubt that capital dodge will do a great job but are they expensive? how do they charge for labor per hour? are their parts price reasonable?

i've got a quote from a outside shop that charges labor at $98 per hour but their parts prices are highly inflated....

Old 10-06-2011, 08:49 AM
Cthulhu
Captain

I think Capital is a little more than that.. IIRC $120ish/hr... beats the shop up here.. $190/hr. Any job over 2-3hours its worth a free trip to Edmonton..

I'd give them a call to find out though. As I said, they are very helpful, very knowledgable.

Old 09-13-2012, 08:03 AM
BasilMathews

Try the service of Apex specialized automotive Inc. I think they can find you the best solution in an affordable range. I am experiencing their high valued import car service for about three years. I think it will perfectly suit you just like mine.

Old 09-13-2012, 08:51 AM
Cthulhu
Captain

Originally Posted by BasilMathews
Try the service of Apex specialized automotive Inc. I think they can find you the best solution in an affordable range. I am experiencing their high valued import car service for about three years. I think it will perfectly suit you just like mine.
Out of Curiosity, I went to their site.. Asian Car Servicing... Now, we might have some italian influence in Dodge now that Fiat is around... but I'm not sure I'd want to take my vehicle to somewhere they obviously clearly specialize in something else...

JMHO of course...

Given that was your first post... you don't happen to work/market for them do you?

**Note: I'm not sure if this guy works for them or what, but he's appeared to have spammed a bunch of BMW, and other import boards with similar posts to above... Proceed with caution.

Last edited by Cthulhu; 09-14-2012 at 08:08 PM.
Old 09-04-2013, 05:58 AM
goodbye12375

They have been very Aion Kinah fair, very knowledgable and have delivered on every promise they've made as far as ensuring my truck is repaired in a timely manner.

Old 01-28-2014, 01:20 AM
martinbrockington

i have no fair idea about an accurate estimate yet i can clearly guess that it is going to be a reasonable sum to spend upon

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Trustworthy Auto service in Edmonton