Dodge Caliber The new sporty Dodge Caliber is a hatchback that replaces the Dodge Neon. The Dodge Caliber is here to stay!

P2017

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2013, 07:54 AM
Charlie Brown
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default P2017

My Dodge Caliber is Getting this code I had the problem where you could not go faster that 25 last year and they replace the part that caused that. this engine light only come on after the engine warms up most of the time and if the weather is low that 30 it dose not come on at all. I not having and problem no power loss ect. my question is this O'Relilly gave me a print out of thing it could be but I just don't want to start replace parts hoping I get the right one . there saying Replace Intake Manifold, Replace Variable Length Intake Runner Control (DISA) Valve, Replace Intake Manifold Plenum, Replace Intake Manifold Runner Control (IMRC) Acturator, Cleaned Intake Manifold , which one is it ? And all of you on here I hope you have very Happy Holidays and a Merry Christmas.

Old 12-19-2013, 12:07 AM
lxman1
Site Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

From what I have read, replacing the intake manifold is the usual fix. Hopefully, a dodge tech will chime in to verify.

Quick Reply: P2017