Dodge Caliber The new sporty Dodge Caliber is a hatchback that replaces the Dodge Neon. The Dodge Caliber is here to stay!

Coil pack 08 caliber

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2019, 07:20 PM
mythcastle
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Coil pack 08 caliber

Hi everyone I'm getting ready to replace my coil pack my first time doing any car repairs .. was wondering what would be the best parts to use? Thank you.. i have a lot of crazy things going on with my baby want to try to figure it all by my self. So u might see me around here asking stupid question please bear with me while i figure this out.

Old 05-07-2019, 09:48 AM
lxman1
Site Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

Welcome to the forum. Most aftermarket coils seem to work OK. I have no issue with Duralast stuff at Autozone. They usually last a long time and often have a lifetime warranty. I would put a little dielectric grease on the bottom of the coil boot when installing them,

Old 05-07-2019, 12:35 PM
mythcastle
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lxman1
Welcome to the forum. Most aftermarket coils seem to work OK. I have no issue with Duralast stuff at Autozone. They usually last a long time and often have a lifetime warranty. I would put a little dielectric grease on the bottom of the coil boot when installing them,
thank you i had a issue with the #2 and it seems every few months it goes bad i tale it back and replace itand 6 months it fies it agin same one i put new plugs in and only replaced the #2 and its doing it agin so this time i replace all 4 my car has almost 20000000 miles its been a great car but now has a few things going wrong hope it not time to get a new car

Old 05-26-2019, 02:17 PM
lxman1
Site Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

Is there any sign of moisture getting to that cylinder? Oil on the boot when removed?

Quick Reply: Coil pack 08 caliber