Dodge Caliber The new sporty Dodge Caliber is a hatchback that replaces the Dodge Neon. The Dodge Caliber is here to stay!

Interesting...

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2006, 05:29 PM
shiltz
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Interesting...

About the only thing that's similar is the fact they are both 5 door hatchbacks imo, aside from that the are different, saying the Caliber and the Focus are similar is like saying a Viper and a Vette are similar, both are 2 door sport car so similar in that regard, but aside from that they are different.

Old 04-03-2006, 05:52 PM
DevilsReject
Noob Assassin

ORIGINAL: shiltz

About the only thing that's similar is the fact they are both 5 door hatchbacks imo, aside from that the are different, saying the Caliber and the Focus are similar is like saying a Viper and a Vette are similar, both are 2 door sport car so similar in that regard, but aside from that they are different.
And I bet you think the Charger and the 300C are different too right? Even tho the cars only share something like 85% of the same parts.......The similarities are there whether you want to agree or not.

Old 04-03-2006, 07:36 PM
whoosh
Champion

Haha...Derrick's getting frusturated trying to explain what he is talking about to us nincompoops.

I see what you're saying from the pictures dude. [8D]

Old 04-04-2006, 01:40 PM
shiltz
Captain

ORIGINAL: DevilsReject

And I bet you think the Charger and the 300C are different too right? Even tho the cars only share something like 85% of the same parts.......The similarities are there whether you want to agree or not.
Yes, because they are different, unlike the Magnum the Charger and the 300C don't share a single body panel, every single one of them is different, the majority of the interior is different too aside from the seats and headliner, mechanical (engine, transmision, frame, suspension, etc) they are the same, visualy they are completely different, now visualy from the outside I would say the Magnum looks similar to the 300C as they share many of the same body panels, to the point where you can swap the noses to make a 300 wagon or Magnum sedan, you can't do that with the Charger.

Old 04-06-2006, 04:08 AM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Derrick, the Focus looks least like the Caliber... However, the Caliber does resemble the Vibe, Maxx and the Focus... Do you know why? They are 4-door hatchbacks... That's why they look a like... dur... [8D]

I think it has a Maxx rear, a Vibe side and a Magnum front end... (funny how Focus never came to mind...)

Hey Whoosh/Nick... I made the Maxx comparison first... lol

Old 04-06-2006, 08:14 PM
whoosh
Champion

When? Sorry lol, never saw it.

Old 04-06-2006, 10:06 PM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts