Dodge Caliber The new sporty Dodge Caliber is a hatchback that replaces the Dodge Neon. The Dodge Caliber is here to stay!

Caliber vs. Mazda3 5-door

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2006, 06:42 AM
savvy
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Caliber vs. Mazda3 5-door

Savvy,

With all your focus on logic and homework talk etc, I highly suggest you take a step back - even further - and ask yourself why you are spending so much time/effort and not realizing that you are asking a question anologous to 'Orange vs Grape fruit What question am I asking? And when did I ask it? I didn't start this thread. - which one is better and why?'.
I find it difficult to believe that you honestly expect some kind of resolution to this ridiculous question. I never asked any question. I would be tempted to give you credit if your intention was to insight a heated discussion. However there is a simplemindedness displayed in using a forum such as this to degrade Dodge products I never used it for any such reason, I was addressing the person that started this thread. and then expect some sort of validation. I don't need validation, least of all from anyone in here. This thread has ran its course and its exhausted whatever objective it was intended to fulfill. Lets move on.

Oh, one more thing - DON'T purchase the Caliber. I guarantee that you will be an unhappy owner. There is a psychological aspect of appreciating a car/brand that you simply lack when it comes to Dodge - and for that I feel sorry for you. Here's to wishing you good luck in whatever you settle for! Go to the bank, withdraw some attention, and start paying it. I already own a Mazda 3, had it for over a year. Loving it. I guess using your logic though, I have to abandon my long term goal of owning a Prowler.

Old 04-15-2006, 07:19 PM
Xtreme Thunder
Professional

ORIGINAL: 04StratusR/T

I think this thread can be locked if possible....

Its obviously going no where and just keeps rambling on about nothing.....
Good Idea!

Ok, not everyone likes/ will like the Caliber. Not everyone likes/ will like the Mazda 3.

Savvy: Thanks for you opinion to the original poster, great, grand and wonderful. Your original opinion was fine, although I did not agree with ALL of it, I don't believe there is much more to say. Have a good day!

[sm=admin.gif][sm=forgetit.gif][sm=GrowUp.gif][sm=closed.gif][sm=rant.gif][sm=violin.gif]

[sm=WTFsgign.gif]

Old 04-15-2006, 10:43 PM
savvy

Blame your base. I've only been reacting to what they have said.

Topic was dead when the original poster agreed with me and decided against the purchase. Fine with me.

Old 04-17-2006, 01:40 AM
whoosh
Champion

Lock Please!

This is a pointless thread..

Old 04-18-2006, 02:51 AM
savvy

Amen.

Old 04-19-2006, 05:27 AM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

ORIGINAL: savvy

Topic was dead when the original poster agreed with me and decided against the purchase. Fine with me.
That happened a long time ago... but for some reason, it kept going on and on... ridiculous... [&:]

As for the motion to lock... granted...

[sm=lockeddance.gif]

Only to make our Caliber fans happy...

Quick Reply: Caliber vs. Mazda3 5-door