Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

06 Grand Caravan Worth the Purchase???

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2008, 12:53 PM
modforce
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 06 Grand Caravan Worth the Purchase???

I am coming up on my lease end of our 06 Grand Caravan Limited Spring Edition and now am wordering if it's worth the buy out of $14K. We have around 27000 miles on itright now but my new job I got makes me drive around 25000 miles a year. I have nothad alot go wrong with the van other then a new rack and pinion at 18000 miles, 2 new sliding door motors, new DVD head unit, and tie rod ends. Lucky it was all covered under warranty. Should I go on and purchase the van and run it in the ground with an extended warranty put on it or give the keys back and get another vehicle. Also not sure how the leather will wear on it when it gets some time on the seats. It has been a great van really for the most part. I get a car allowance and a gas card so that really helps things out for sure. Any input would be greatly advised.

Old 07-29-2008, 09:48 PM
master tech
Site Moderator & Tech
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 96 Likes on 81 Posts
Default RE: 06 Grand Caravan Worth the Purchase???

Have you ck'ed under kelly blue bookdot com? That will give the high and low on prices.

Quick Reply: 06 Grand Caravan Worth the Purchase???