Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

2010 CV SXT questions

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2010, 12:51 AM
Kinalyx
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2010 CV SXT questions

First, im a typical modder of vehicles, is there ANY aftermarket for the CV? If so, where do i find it?

I have a few things i want to do to my CV but im not sure how, or if its even possible. First, i want to add auto lights, i havent had a car without auto lights in 4+ years, so im finding myself forgetting theyre not on until way after they should be on. Im also finding myself forgetting to turn them off (luckily the CV has an auto off feature, being that after u lock it, they turn off after 1 min or so).

Second, i would like a better center console, but dont know where to find 1, maybe a T&C would have 1 thats upgraded & still in black?

Other than that, the only thing i would really like to have would be the digital climate control, i have the 3 zone climate, but would really like for it to be digital.

Anyone have any information on how any of this could possibly be accomplished?

Also, where do i buy discounted dodge parts? Dealer pricing sux...

shawn

Last edited by Kinalyx; 04-24-2010 at 12:55 AM.
Old 04-24-2010, 09:41 AM
master tech
Site Moderator & Tech
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 94 Likes on 79 Posts

Welcome to DF
First place i would ck is the dealers catolog. Next try the search bar at the top of the page.

Old 04-25-2010, 01:15 PM
Kinalyx
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I found the T&C console, but its EXPENSIVE. Ive searched, & cant find an actual answer on the digital climate control or the auto lights.

shawn

Quick Reply: 2010 CV SXT questions