Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

blower and sensor repair

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2011, 07:21 AM
joann brown
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking blower and sensor repair

after reading up on what symtoms my 1996 Dodge caravan was having i knew that I had no sensor and driving from school the blower went out and would not come back on. Thanks to your forum i was armed with info. Took my Dodge to a notable shop and he began to stiff me. He wanted me to have a dianostic first and i said no, just replace the sesor and blower please. After 4 hours he come back and tells me the blower wont come on because the wring is bad and he clamps on additional 100$ and the part to complete the job wont be in until 3 days. So the guy working on my car hooked all the coponents back up using my old wiring, but of course I pay to have the job completed for tuesday, and I drive off, about 3 miles away from the service center the blower pops on blowing wonderful heat, GOD IS GOOD, and i calls hims up and say, Hey you hear that It popped on and i will be back in to get my money.

Old 02-06-2011, 07:23 AM
joann brown
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

women are very reluctant to go get their car service, the mechanics trys to stiff them all the time.

Old 02-06-2011, 09:12 AM
22DODGE22
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't understand your story. The grammar is very disjointed and difficult to follow.

Old 02-06-2011, 02:11 PM
master tech
Site Moderator & Tech
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 94 Likes on 79 Posts

The way i read it, The member ask the service to replace the blower resistor and they wanted to charge another $100.00 dollars to repair the burnt connector or is it burnt. Because the blower is working now. Now the member wants to go back and tell them that they want the money back,that they aready payed to bring the van back for the rest of the repair.

Quick Reply: blower and sensor repair