Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

Questions on New 2011 Crew

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2011, 02:42 PM
edsrange
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Questions on New 2011 Crew

Am still working overseas and had a car shipped to my local dealer through AAFES for my wife to drive and now find myself with questions........

* Car is too Low....Catalytic Convertor burns any grass underneath Van. Can it be raised a couple of inches with an aftermarket fix? It has the tow package.

* Dodge gets beat in Minivan 0-60 performance test..... Are there any good chips out yet that could kick that horsepower up a notch or two?

* Van is Noisy with Road Noise due to newly retuned suspension..... Had the underside supposedly treated with Ziebart which I thought would help but haven't checked on the quality of their application yet.... Any other suggestions?

Have been a fan of Dodge vans since first one around 1985 or so. I almost got the new R/T model but it didn't come with dual exhaust tips like the show model and the engine is the same.....

Old 09-12-2011, 11:11 PM
master tech
Site Moderator & Tech
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 94 Likes on 79 Posts

Welcome to DF
I don't know of any aftermarket kits to raise the van or any high performance chips at this time either. Have you checked with the local high performance shop?

Old 09-13-2011, 08:54 AM
edsrange
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thanks for Reply

Yes, I realize it may be awhile before the aftermarket will address this new model. I have also been to the Pentastar engine forums for the dodge avenger among other platforms that will share this engine.

Quick Reply: Questions on New 2011 Crew