Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

I just want to say thanks

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2011, 10:48 PM
trophyslayer
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default I just want to say thanks

I just want to say thanks again to all those on this and other sites like it that gives people like me guidance to do some repairs, I grew up only ever doing oil changes and it wasn't till around 1.5yrs ago I started bigger projects(due to my mounting medical bill, cancer sucks, and the super super expensive therapy for my son) I definitely have the highest respect for mechanics, I know how sore I am after doing 1 small job, and how long it takes me to do ti

any way today my wife was coming home after being away all week in Ga for work, she was driving home from DC (in our Jeep not our van)
so I got the ramps out figured it would be a good time for an oil change since the oil would be nice and hot, she pulled in up on the ramps, I got under and I noticed the skid plate on the drivers side was wet, my first thought oh she ran through a puddle, but then I noticed the tire was dry and the front bumper was wet, I knew it was the radiator, coolant was low but still in the OK range, notice it was coming from the one mounting points, I called a parts store, went in picked up a rad, came home and spent 2 hrs installing it

it is nice when you find a problem and can have it fixed all in the same day

Any way I just want to say thanks to all those who offer advice and help for all of us who need it

Name:  101_1092.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  57.2 KB

Old 09-17-2011, 01:07 AM
master tech
Site Moderator & Tech
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 96 Likes on 81 Posts

You may not know this, But you are also have been part of helping others as well. So thank you. I hope you and your family are doing better. And yes cancer sucks!