Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

Why does Dodge make such crap???

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2012, 02:11 PM
sr522re
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Cougar41
Well it sounds like he made this thread to show people the lousy record of reliability he's had with his van. Maybe as a warning to prospective buyers or maybe because he just wanted to vent. Nothing wrong with that. I've read hundreds of threads like this on many forums over the years and not just Dodge forums.
Thank you Sir! You are exactly right. I did it for all of the above reasons. But mostly, as stated in the last sentence of my original post, I did it to vent and get it off of my chest. And yes, I do feel better now...

Old 09-27-2012, 03:56 PM
kingofwylietx
Professional

It's funny that he has a 2008........we had a 2008 that a piece of crap too. I honestly think the 2008 was the worst year for Chrysler T&C's and Dodge GC's. I've owned a lot of cars (just like anyone else my age), that 2008 was the worst. I've always had good luck with vehicles........we traded it in on a 2012 Dodge GC R/T. I don't expect that we will have many issues.......but the 08 sucked.

As far as the problem posts, that is an internet forum thing. When someone has a problem, they search for the answer and find a forum. That is true of all forums.

Anytime there is a problem, people jump on the forum tell everyone about it. Nobody ever just posts: "Hey, I just got to work, my car started right up and ran perfectly the whole way here! I hope the rest of my day is that smooth". LOL....maybe I should do that. I wonder how everyone would react....

Old 09-28-2012, 07:23 AM
grswat
Veteran

Originally Posted by sr522re
Why spend the time to ask that question?
Touche salesman

Quick Reply: Why does Dodge make such crap???