Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

2000 Dodge Grand Caravan possessed! Flashing lights.

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2013, 09:58 AM
fischandco
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A friend of mine had similar problems and it turned out to be that flat aluimun upright sub brain-box fastened on to the front of the main relay-fuse box located under the hood near the battery. Four screws hold it in from the front. when he removed the two screws on the left and loostened the two on the right, then pulled the leftside out about a quarter inch and added a shim to keep it from retutnung to it's origonal position his problem went away. The terminals are crap

Old 07-12-2013, 09:16 PM
tdidog
Professional

Originally Posted by fischandco
A friend of mine had similar problems and it turned out to be that flat aluimun upright sub brain-box fastened on to the front of the main relay-fuse box located under the hood near the battery. Four screws hold it in from the front. when he removed the two screws on the left and loostened the two on the right, then pulled the leftside out about a quarter inch and added a shim to keep it from retutnung to it's origonal position his problem went away. The terminals are crap
OK, so I understand what was done and what it was done to, but I don't understand why it worked. There must have been something that suggested that this might work.

Old 07-12-2013, 11:16 PM
tdidog
Professional

I am trying to load some pictures but am having troubles. Here is the picture of the scanner when the lights were not flickering. I am struggling getting the picture loaded.

Attached Thumbnails 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan possessed!  Flashing lights.-tdidog-189949-albums-tdidogs-photos-19562-picture-img-20130709-165643-301-1-43650.jpg  

Quick Reply: 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan possessed! Flashing lights.