Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

[4th Gen : 01-07]: 07 T&C Pass. Pwr Seat Stuck Forward

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2013, 05:03 PM
J Wikoff
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 07 T&C Pass. Pwr Seat Stuck Forward

I moved the passenger front seat fully forward to fold down the stowngo seats today, and it seemed to click or thump a little different than normal when it got to the end of the travel. Now it will only move about 1/4" from fully forward. There is nothing obvious stuck in the track. Any ideas?

Old 12-30-2013, 09:55 PM
master tech
Site Moderator & Tech
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 93 Likes on 79 Posts

Have you looked under the seat to see if something is stopping from moving back? Also check the seat track and see were it is binding.

Old 12-31-2013, 03:13 AM
J Wikoff
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It was hard to see much since I could barely get my head between the seat and glove box, but I managed to take the switch panel off and get the seat bottom loose. All the while, I kept messing with the switch back and forth. Many times it would only jerk back and forth once then not respond at all the the switch for a minute or so. After getting the seat bottom loose, it started working again, but now there is a hitch in its giddy-up coming from the left track. I haven't been able to find anything in the track.

Quick Reply: [4th Gen : 01-07]: 07 T&C Pass. Pwr Seat Stuck Forward