Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

[5th Gen : 08+]: 2016 Grand Caravan Crew with V.E.S. option

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2017, 08:37 PM
Ole Goat
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question 2016 Grand Caravan Crew with V.E.S. option

Can some one confirm if this Van should have come with the remote control, & head phone set. Bought this Van new in 2016 & first time I went to use this option I found out there were none of the above mentioned items for using it. This Van is fully optioned & Dealer didn't fully explain all the details to me about it.

Any insight as to advise me of this question would be greatly appreciated.

Old 08-22-2017, 09:29 PM
georgef
Veteran
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

It should have come with one remote and two headphones. Mine were in a cardboard box in one of the Stow-N-Go bins.

Old 08-23-2017, 06:33 PM
Ole Goat
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up 2016 Grand Caravan Crew with V.E.S. option

Georgef

Thanks for the reply to my question on the above. I did search the Stow & Go cavities and didn't find anything there. As I mentioned I bought this Van back in 2016 close to the end of May.

I called the Dealership today, & spoke with the salesman that sold me the Van, I explained to him about the missing Remote & Headphones. He told me the next time I was in the area drop in and he would give me a set, just happened my wife was in the area so she dropped in and picked them up.

It was over a year since I bought the Van & he was good enough to get me the equipment for this optioned.

Thank you once again for your reply, it was greatly appreciated.