Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

[5th Gen : 08+]: Homelink Help - Grand Caravan R/T 2014

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2018, 11:19 AM
Alilagan
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Homelink Help - Grand Caravan R/T 2014

So I have watched a few of the videos on Youtube on how to program, my only problem is that we do not have the ORIGINAL remotes for the garage door opener, we are using the "official" Genie programmable one. When I try to follow the directions it says (aka hold the button for up to however long while close to the Homelink on the sunvisor) the remote goes into it's programming mode about 10-15 seconds into it. Is there a workaround for this that anyone has found?

Thanks again for any and all help.

Old 10-25-2018, 01:47 PM
Alilagan
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Alilagan
So I have watched a few of the videos on Youtube on how to program, my only problem is that we do not have the ORIGINAL remotes for the garage door opener, we are using the "official" Genie programmable one. When I try to follow the directions it says (aka hold the button for up to however long while close to the Homelink on the sunvisor) the remote goes into it's programming mode about 10-15 seconds into it. Is there a workaround for this that anyone has found?

Thanks again for any and all help.
bumpity bump

Quick Reply: [5th Gen : 08+]: Homelink Help - Grand Caravan R/T 2014