Notices
Dodge Challenger Forum for the 2008+ Challenger. This includes the SE, SXT, R/T, Shaker, Scat Pack, SRT and Hellcat models.

Just bought a 2010 Challenger.

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2010, 04:43 PM
lastrights
Grand Champion
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

awesome bet its a blast to drive !

Old 04-28-2010, 09:00 PM
usnfirefighter
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DaleD
I just bought a 2010 challenger without a sunroof, but I want to have one installed in the Spring. does anyone have any thoughts on having an aftermarket sunroof/moonroof installed??
If you do decide to get one go through the dealership. That should ensure that it doesn;t voidyour factory warranty

Old 04-28-2010, 09:03 PM
usnfirefighter
Professional

Originally Posted by vlstellato
Nice ride!! Last October while at the dealer finishing up paper work on my truck a young couple walked in and wanted to test drive a new Challenger and told the salesman they might be interested. The salesman told them that they don't give out free test drives, he then went on to say if they had a pending offer that he would give them a test drive. After hearing that I asked my salesman how in the hell do you expect someone to buy a car without a test drive, he said people who can afford that vechicle know it speaks for itself. He also stated that the owner of the dealership didn't want people test driving and beating on the car.
I heard about this at a lot of dealerships. Mine said that they don;t usually allow people to go for test drives, and i told them no drive no buy. well needless to say Me and the wife drove it and we went home with it. I think we scared the salesman too..

Old 10-30-2010, 10:27 PM
purplhrt91
Professional

Originally Posted by purplhrt91
I want one sooooooo bad, but a few months ago I traded my 05 3500 for 09 3500 Laramie. Wife says I can get one if I sell one of my Harleys. Anyone wanna buy one (Harley)?, PLEASE>>>>>
Finally bought my B 5 Blue Pearlcoat SRT last april, sold my Road King
Well worth the trade.

Old 11-18-2010, 02:32 PM
Ben Stenson

Really thinking about getting a Dodge Challenger soon. I really like the classic look, and its just dead sexy.

Quick Reply: Just bought a 2010 Challenger.