Notices
Dodge Challenger Forum for the 2008+ Challenger. This includes the SE, SXT, R/T, Shaker, Scat Pack, SRT and Hellcat models.

Big Blue Rolls over 110K! Show Car clean pics and tips.

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2019, 09:57 PM
swiftjr
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Big Blue Rolls over 110K! Show Car clean pics and tips.

My daily driver finally gave up the ghost, so I've been driving Big Blue everyday for work again, usually around 150-200 hundred miles a day, just rolled over 110k miles on Friday.

Here's an example of show car clean. Before and after. I even took a nylon tool on a microfiber to clean in between.

When I detail a car, between washing, nanoskin, polishing, and waxing I usually touch every square inch of the car four times.

Like I said every square inch of every part of the car.

Make sure I treat all plastic including wheel wells.

And of course we have to have a gratuitous shot of the engine bay...

It's the little details including deep water blue pearl caps for my license plate screws.

I take my time when I wax and polish my car to make sure I don't get wax in any of the creases or cracks. Taking your time when you're doing that saves a lot of time later. Going around with a microfiber trying to get the wax and/or polish out of there is a pain.

Stoner trim shine is a true spray and walk away for all plastic and wheel wells.

Sun peaked out here. Stoner trim shine here too. Nothing worse than that bleached out white plastic look.

Around every nook and cranny.

Once again, take your time when you're waxing so you don't get build up here.

Yes, I even took the heat gun and heated down every tip of the stars that pop up when I wipe the roof off.

Looking spiffy.

Quick Reply: Big Blue Rolls over 110K! Show Car clean pics and tips.