Notices
Dodge Challenger Forum for the 2008+ Challenger. This includes the SE, SXT, R/T, Shaker, Scat Pack, SRT and Hellcat models.

Challenger or Charger?

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2006, 12:54 AM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: Challenger or Charger?

You guys spend too much time picking on that little ****er...

Old 02-05-2006, 04:08 PM
YeahItsAHemi345
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: deranged

I do think there will be a choice of the 5.7 or 6.1 hemi with a V\6 as a base engine. Although with MDS I don't see the need for a V\6 I think there will be one for the entry level buyer not willing to pay for a hemi.
I swear to god, they better not make a V6 Challenger! That's straight up blasphemy!!! That's as bad as V6 Mustang...I understand everybody wants a nice looking car, but if you can't afford the Hemi then you shouldn't have one IMHO.

Old 02-07-2006, 02:10 PM
71RoadRunner
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

They almost have to make a V6 version. Every base version of every classic muscle car had a 6 cylinder version including the Challenger and the Barracuda. There are certain ones in which they seemingly didn't like the Superbee, GTX and Roadrunner, but their actual base models did such as the Satellite Sebring (the Roadrunner & GTX base model) and the Coronet and Charger (the Superbee and R/T base models). They should, and most likely will have, a base V6 Challenger with an R/T version with the Hemi V8 and an SRT-8 version with the larger Hemi V8.

Quick Reply: Challenger or Charger?