Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

Ordered the CAI+Diablo Package Today

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2008, 09:06 PM
D_Race
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Two little updates on some of my own questions. The P/N 4606487AB is the correct number for the Air Sensor. I also found out how to disconnect the sensor from it's body. After I pulled the red lever up, I saw that there is another clip inside holding the sensor in place. Just pulled away the clip with a screwdriver and the sensor came out.

So now armed with a new sensor I'm going to try the new grommets I bought.

Thanks.

Old 11-21-2008, 09:10 PM
D_Race

I finally installed the new Air Sensor with one of the new grommets I bought. I ended up having to slighly enlarge the hole, and it's tight.

I have lots of questions for the Diablo Tuner after having read the manual that comes with it and visiting the web page.

MangoInTX - I guess you have the HEMI engine since you mentioned the CROM version u7135. For my V6 it's the U7136 and it's at revision 9r03. Since I don't have the PC cables will hooking the Diablo to my car show the version number, or can I navigate to it on the device? There is no mention in the manual.

Thanks.

Old 11-22-2008, 04:09 PM
MangoInTX
Charger Moderator

I've never seen that version of the Predator but it should act the same showing the version.

Old 11-23-2008, 08:33 PM
D_Race

Thanks.

Yeah the Diablo has a menu option called Device Info or something along those lines. Mine is currently at rivision 9r02. I need to update to 9r03.
Diablo has two performance Tunes, Octane 91 and Octane 93. I loaded the Octane 93 on my car with no problems. Though when I got to the gas station I realized that the highest Octane is 91. What is Octane 93 then?

Hope I get an answer tonight. I'm dying to drive the car with the new tune.

Thanks.

Old 11-26-2008, 04:59 PM
TDonaldson14
Default banks kit

Does anyone know will adding a banks power pack void my warranty

Old 11-30-2008, 03:00 AM
D_Race

Well the 93 Octane tune is for the 93 Octane gas and we don't have 93 Octane gas here in LA. So I loaded the 91 Octane tune. The car runs great, much better performance. Just a little issue at cold start but that might be in my mind! Someone recommended updating to 9r03 revision for the fix. Looks like I'll be ordering the Power supply and USB cable from Santa this Christmas MangoInTX!

Thank you for your help guys.

Quick Reply: Ordered the CAI+Diablo Package Today