Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

Freakin Car starting itself every day same time! HELP!

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2011, 11:15 PM
foxtrotterhorseman
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Freakin Car starting itself every day same time! HELP!

ok I just bought the car of my dreams and it is awesome! (Dodge Charger SRT8 with lots of extras....I LOVE IT!) One problem; the freakin thing is possessed and starts itself every day at 3:22pm and runs for 15 minutes then shuts off. I can't get it to quit. Anyone out there that can help?
(I think the remote starter is MOPAR, but not sure.)

Old 03-07-2011, 01:09 AM
steak59
Record Breaker
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Mind taking a picture of the Remote start's key fob? That will tell us wether if it's a Mopar.
This case sounds weird, What if you reset the Clock to 3:21pm, and see if it start?

Old 03-07-2011, 04:10 PM
foxtrotterhorseman
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default update

ok. dealer was wrong and it was not a mopar, but an aftermarket starter. It is a Clarion UNGO sr1000. I had accidentally put it in a mode that keeps the engine from cooling off and it started itself every 3 hours and ran for 12minutes! I only knew it was happening in the afternoon as that's when I'd be working in the garage. LOL! I looked up the manual online and downloaded it and now have sorted it all out I HOPE! This is a really cool system that does a lot of good things I was not even aware of. If someone is looking for a remote starter and security alarm system with lots of extras then I sure recommend it... JUST MAKE SURE AND PASS ON THE MANUAL TO A NEW BUYER IF YOU SELL YOUR CAR!!!

Quick Reply: Freakin Car starting itself every day same time! HELP!