Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

Unleash Your Freak Launched

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2005 | 05:48 PM
DodgeInfoCenter
Professional
Default RE: Unleash Your Freak Launched

It is certainly worth your time because who knows, a little bit of reading could make a big difference.

Just less than 6 days remain… Check it out on Dodge.com

Old 09-28-2005 | 06:59 PM
nickoman01
The Only Elite DF Member

look what reading did for me:

Employees, officers and representatives of DaimlerChrysler, Organic, Inc., ePrize, LLC, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible.

damnit there goes my high hopes. ****.

Old 09-28-2005 | 09:46 PM
t4dude
Captain

what ever happend to the off topic forum? is it just my computer or is it gone?

Old 09-28-2005 | 09:48 PM
nickoman01
The Only Elite DF Member

they moved it to the bottom. just scroll all the way down. sorry about the inconvenience.

Old 10-01-2005 | 03:52 PM
ViperGTS
Banned

What do you think of those cartoon animation skits?
I'm not sure that I follow, but everything on the PSP is just amazing. It's a little too fragile though compared to the gameboy.

and Period five is a Charger SRT-8! So visit Dodge.com often and enter to win one of the awesome cars!
Must....win...ugh. That would own driving to school in a Charger SRT-8.

-Matt-

Old 10-02-2005 | 08:51 PM
DodgeInfoCenter
Professional

Matt, I would have to say driving a Charger SRT-8 anywhere would 'own'.

The date for the Charger R/T give-a-way is quickly approaching! It is a little over a day away. So visit Unleash Your Freak regularly to check on the count down! Next up is the Charger Daytona R/T!

Thanks,

John B.

Old 10-04-2005 | 03:04 PM
jimsrt8

John:

I am trading in my 05 Magnum Hemi for the SRT8 Charger. Although I love my Mag, I think its a bit heavy handling wise and I have a need for a little more HP. Anyway, is the Charger SRT8 going to be "limited edition"? If so, how many are they producing or planning on producing???

Thanks
Jim

Old 10-04-2005 | 04:29 PM
CCJCR

Well the day is finally here,....so what.... It's now 1:24 Oct. 4, 2005 and i have been trying to log on to play the Unleash your Freak game since 1:00... must have clicked on play the game a hundred times and NOTHING! Everything was working fine till the clock hit zero then nothing.... Well I must tell you I am very disappointed. Worked fine last week, must be major problem on your end. I have been visiting your website almost every day since this thing started and haven't had any problems until now.
very disappointed,
CCJCR

Old 10-05-2005 | 12:08 AM
COCharger
Amateur

ORIGINAL: DodgeInfoCenter
The date for the Charger R/T give-a-way is quickly approaching! It is a little over a day away. So visit Unleash Your Freak regularly to check on the count down! Next up is the Charger Daytona R/T!

Thanks,

John B.
John B. or anyone at DodgeInfoCenter. What gives with the time and countdown. I watched it count down to zero (1:00PM MDT) and got "Sorry" and then back to the page. Then I read in the rules the time frame is 1:00PM to 2:00PM EST (thats Eastern Standard Time). I was an hour too late, 1:00PM EST is equal to 12:00PM MDT.

I waited until later and now there are 6 plus days to the next event. Checking against my current local time and the time showing on the countdown, it will not go to zero until 1:00PM MDT (my local time, MOUNTAIN DAYLIGHT TIME). It will force me to be one hour late again.

If this is the case and I can only attempt to win when the count hits zero, then I am screwed because your FLASH program is using everyone's local time. This means that only those who are in the EST zone are in sync with the rules. Everyone else is not and will never be able to win.

What am I missing here? (Yes, I know, I can change the time clock on my PC. The question is why should I have to. And what about those folks who don't even notice they are being screwed out of the opportunity to win?)

Old 10-07-2005 | 06:41 PM
DodgeInfoCenter
Professional

Jim, Yes the Charger SRT-8 is a limited production vehicle. There are no official numbers yet as to how many will be produced though.

CCJCR, I do apologize for the frustration. You need not worry though, there is one randomly generated time and who ever enters at that exact time is the winner. If you had attempted to sign up at the winning time it would have went through. The Unleash Your Freak website was swarmed by Charger fans like you, because of the overwhelming response instead of getting the page that states that you are not a winner, you instead got an error page.

COCharger, I’m not sure why you experienced difficulty with the countdown clock, but I have alerted those above me to your situation. I’m sure that they’ll do their best to fix the problem so you can have 2 Charger Daytona R/Ts… greedy

Well best of luck to all of you!!

John B.

Quick Reply: Unleash Your Freak Launched