Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

Unleash Your Freak Launched

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2005 | 08:40 PM
jimsrt8
Default RE: Unleash Your Freak Launched

John:

I just heard from my Dealer that the Charger SRT8 is on hold. any word on your end what the problems are and when they will be shipping??? I ordered all options and already have my JIMSRT8 license plates!!!!!!!

thanks

Old 10-13-2005 | 02:19 PM
ViperGTS
Banned

That Unleash Your Freak this was weird. I didn't know what to do. It seemed to just throw you on some page with a few goofy characters with a few odd movies...

-Matt-

Old 10-13-2005 | 09:06 PM
DodgeInfoCenter
Professional

Jim, I can’t really comment on any holds that would be placed on the Charger SRT-8 vehicles. The only advice I have is for you to contact the Daimler Chrysler Customer Assistance Center and ask them if there is a hold on your particular vehicle and when you can expect it to be rectified. Congrats on the cool license plates!

Matt, Did you try signing into the site when the timer was at zero?

I thought I would share the Unleash Your Freak Charger picture that I have. It was taken in front of our building. Sorry for the poor image quality.

Thanks again everyone,

John B.

[IMG]local://upfiles/15945/098AF9570A0143628B9704E518C535AD.jpg[/IMG]

Old 10-18-2005 | 12:03 AM
DodgeInfoCenter
Professional

Well guys,

My name is Miguel and I too, am a Marketing Representative with the Dodge Information Center. Since John is not in the office today, I just wanted to remind you guys of the following:

For those of you interested in winning an all-new 2006 Dodge Charger SRT-8 through the Unleash Your Freak contest on the Dodge website, this is just a reminder that the final time to enter to win is tomorrow, October 18, 2005 at exactly 1pm ET . This - fifth - entry period begins at 1:00pm ET and ends at 2:00pm ET.

And remember, that if you don't win the Charger, you still have the opportunity to enter the Hemistar contest for your chance to star in one of Dodge's new ad campaigns for the Dodge Ram! See the above link for full rules & eligibility.

Good luck to all who participate!

Take care,

Miguel M.

Old 10-20-2005 | 01:19 AM
DodgeInfoCenter
Professional
Default Unleash Your Freak Launched

Thank you to all who participated in the Unleash Your Freak Contest!

And remember, you still have the opportunity to enter the Hemistar contest. If you are interested, then check out the link!

Good luck once more to everyone who gives it a try.

I'll be around.

Miguel M.

Quick Reply: Unleash Your Freak Launched