Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

2007 Dodge Charger Door lock issue

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2019, 09:15 AM
A.Cree
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Do you know Where and how would I fix this?

Old 06-12-2019, 06:06 PM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,189 Likes on 2,942 Posts

Need a real wiring diagram, that shows how things are actually supposed to work. Factory service manual is about the ONLY thing that will have that. It may also have troubleshooting steps to find out what exactly the problem is, so you aren't just tossing parts at it.

Old 05-01-2020, 01:16 PM
O Garcin
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dor locks issue

Originally Posted by HeyYou
Need a real wiring diagram, that shows how things are actually supposed to work. Factory service manual is about the ONLY thing that will have that. It may also have troubleshooting steps to find out what exactly the problem is, so you aren't just tossing parts at it.
My door locks sometimes stop working and sometimes they work all of a sudden. When I'm in the car and press the lock or unlock function I do hear a very faint noise, almost like a low battery type of noise. I added a extra alarm on my car a while ago but it's a cheap brand and I'm not sure if that matters or if it's affecting it.

Old 05-02-2020, 10:27 AM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,189 Likes on 2,942 Posts

If the add-on alarm is hooked into the power lock circuit, that is a real possibility.

Quick Reply: 2007 Dodge Charger Door lock issue