Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

13.4 heads n cam combo

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2006 | 04:48 PM
74scamp
Record Breaker
Default RE: 13.4 heads n cam combo

I don't know, Randal. It seems like there are so many variables and inter-connected systems that just when you think you've got something figured out, something else comes into the picture. I can picture that, eventually, if you want the absolute "hot" set up, it's going to include a completely new ECM, and maybe a partial wiring harness to really "harness" all that these motors are capable of. But, that would probably mean bye, bye to the traction control and MDS. Some of us would like the ability to use those functions for daily driving/trips. I would be interested in knowing just how much hp we are giving up to the traction control and MDS. It's a shame, especially with the Daytonas, that they market it as a performance car, but then saddle it with all the "restrictions". Perhaps I could understand it on the regular R/T as I have, but still - Hemi is synonimous with performance and then they "strangle" the motor with all this stuff that, in their own right, function very well. But without the ability to completely disable the traction control, they have, perhaps, taken away the "p" in performance.

dave

Old 09-20-2006 | 06:40 PM
Nicky B
Captain

ORIGINAL: baldyloxs

here is a link to a car with one of these cams in it http://krcperformance.com/images/videos/burnout.mov
hope you like!
Think thats a video of a charger with the head and cam combo from krcperformance. The best time with the combo recorded is a 12.9
And you that race on the sidewalk that ram get this is Cammed, Turbo'd, Meth injected with nitrous Lightning Killer!

Old 09-22-2006 | 03:13 AM
baldyloxs
|
Record Breaker

Yes I have seen the video of that truck running man that thing is SCARY !!![sm=badbadbad.gif]

Old 09-22-2006 | 04:19 AM
Daytona RT
Professional

Hmmm,

$1,999. which includes a performance cam and both CNC ported performance heads.......?
[&o][>:] If a deal looks too good to be true..........................

Old 09-22-2006 | 12:29 PM
MangoInTX
Charger Moderator

Yep, that's a price... can't be true... or can it.

Old 09-23-2006 | 03:30 PM
Nicky B
Captain

ORIGINAL: baldyloxs

Yes I have seen the video of that truck running man that thing is SCARY !!![sm=badbadbad.gif]
Can you post the video? I think the only other hemi ram that rivals it is a ststurbo project. Where a ram on a built block and rearend is going to be pushing 14psi at 7psi the ram makes 420HP so at 14psi thier shooting for atleast 550-600HP.

Quick Reply: 13.4 heads n cam combo