Dodge Dart The Dodge Dart forum is the place for all Dart 2013+ Owners Discussion

Bluetooth streaming Audio Problem

Old 08-23-2014, 08:39 PM
burger2go
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think there is a real issue with the UConnect system - if you check across multiple forums, you see the same problems.

I too have an issue. When I place a call, the system hangs up after one ring, but the phone is still connected to the bluetooth. Everything else works perfect: streaming audio, incoming calls, text. But it drops outgoing calls 85% of the time.

My dealer installed a new bluetooth module, but it did not change a thing. And yes, I have multiple devices - all that work perfect with my Kia and Ford.

Does the radio have a control computer that manages calls that might have a programming issue?

Old 08-24-2014, 11:19 AM
xsdbs
Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

your issue is completely different than the issue being discussed here. Please see the thread link below

https://dodgeforum.com/forum/audio-v...-uconnect.html

Originally Posted by burger2go
I think there is a real issue with the UConnect system - if you check across multiple forums, you see the same problems.

I too have an issue. When I place a call, the system hangs up after one ring, but the phone is still connected to the bluetooth. Everything else works perfect: streaming audio, incoming calls, text. But it drops outgoing calls 85% of the time.

My dealer installed a new bluetooth module, but it did not change a thing. And yes, I have multiple devices - all that work perfect with my Kia and Ford.

Does the radio have a control computer that manages calls that might have a programming issue?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Bluetooth streaming Audio Problem