Dodge Forum Site Issues and Suggestions Having an issue with the DF software? This is your section!

Windows XP lovers/defenders, please explain...

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2008, 01:04 PM
DevilsReject
Noob Assassin
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Windows XP lovers/defenders, please explain...

ORIGINAL: BadStratRT

ive not dealt with vista yet, and i have no plan to anytime soon...i have heard people say that its fine, its fixed, whatever...but i head FAR more people online complain about it than I hear people praising it.
The same kind of complaints surfaced with both Windows 2000 and Windows XP.....people just forget about it because its been 6-8 years....

More to the point, the problems that are with Vista, have more to do with other companies refusing to update their software and drivers, rather then with Microsoft and Vista....

I'm not saying Vista is problem free, merely pointing out that alot of the issues are with 3rd parties, not Microsoft.

Old 03-01-2008, 04:15 AM
redbeardmcg
Professional

Do yourself a favor and switch to Linux / BSD / Solaris / OSX / BeOS / Minix / Plan9 / anything other than windows. Absolutely terrible operating system. I use only Linux, BSD, and Solaris and my life has improved since. Microsoft needs to take a lesson on writing an operating system.

Old 03-02-2008, 04:44 PM
2007 SLT Hemi Power
Professional

http://www.computerworld.com/action/...;intsrc=kc_top

Old 03-03-2008, 07:27 PM
2007 SLT Hemi Power
Professional

OK I corrected my statement on Vista, it works good on a dual processor Intellistation..I had the upgrade Pkg and tried it on my laptop, and it was so slow, but reading a little more I found out it really does nice on a Duo or Dual Processors, so I purchased a used Intellistation off FleaBay and everything is working fine.......

Quick Reply: Windows XP lovers/defenders, please explain...