Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

Putting on 3rd shift to build Magnum & Chrysler 300

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2004, 08:44 PM
Black RT
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Putting on 3rd shift to build Magnum & Chrysler 300

I just talked to my Dodge/Chrysler dealer this afternoon and he said he had a message on his computer from Daimler Chrysler Corporation that they were putting on 3rd shift to build the Magnum and Chrysler 300. Maybe this will speed up the backorders a few weeks.

Buddy, in KY

Old 11-12-2004, 12:56 PM
henry
Rookie
Default RE: Putting on 3rd shift to build Magnum & Chrysler 300

Look for the 3rd shift to start fometime in Feb '06

Old 11-19-2004, 11:34 AM
MikeEast
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I f they haven't delivered mine by February, there's gonna be one unhappy camper here wanting his deposit back...

Mike
Ordered August 3rd, and no end in sight as of November 19th

Old 11-19-2004, 01:01 PM
Black RT
Professional

Mike, I just canceled my order for a black magnum RT.My dealer can't give be a build date.I did not put a deposit down for my order so I am ok there. My dealers is small and don't think they will build car for months.I found what I wanted with a dealer search on Dodge web site and had my dealer to try a dealer swap but they would not do it for him.He only had one SXT on lot and they did not want it. The dealer had 37 Magnums on lot 12 RT's 5 were black RT's. I think with all the back orders in would be spring before I got Magnum then I would have a year old model car. There are several Magnums on dealers lots in my area now. I may try to see if I can do some dealing but I am not going to pay list price for one. The one I had ordered I got $1,000 of list/$1,000 off Chrysler finance/$500.Farm Bureau rebate but all I had was an order no car.

Buddy in KY

Quick Reply: Putting on 3rd shift to build Magnum & Chrysler 300