Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

A True CAI for the RT w/Pics!

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2004, 05:30 PM
BillB
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: A True CAI for the RT w/Pics!

Just ordered one. I will dyno the car stock then with the intake (I know that the true potential won't show) then with the Magnaflow kit installed. I will post results when I have them.

Old 12-04-2004, 05:18 PM
BillB
Rookie

What's up with this company? I have left messages and emails concerning my order to no avail.
Anyone have any info?
Thanks.

Old 12-09-2004, 07:16 PM
BillB
Rookie

It appears that this guy is a scam. Several calls and emails later no reply. I'll be warning everyone I can.

Old 12-10-2004, 12:30 PM
speedyguy

Well Billb I have searched hi and low and not found a single e-mail. Yes our phone edict is low due to the small number of hours in a day lol we actually pulled our number because we do not have time to listen to all the messages when it is easier to respond by e-mail.

But if you do have our number you will be notified that e-mail is our preferred source of communication.

I have your order and all orders will also arrive before Christmas.

Bill I am going to again search to be 1000% sure you have not sent a e-mail.

I suggest you send another and try domesticperformance@comcast.net. Others are reaching us and have revived time lines and information.

Have a nice day.

Ty

Old 12-11-2004, 08:59 AM
BillB
Rookie

I sent another email through your web site, as I've done previously. Did you receive it?

Old 12-11-2004, 07:22 PM
speedyguy

Well billb I will give you this we do not seem to be getting our e-mail from the contact us link. I will contact my provider as to why. It should be fixed in a day or two.

Bill I did post a clear link and you chose not to use it?

Others seem to be able to reach us and by using the link or the e-mail posted on the front page of the site.

Ty

Old 12-14-2004, 01:34 PM
300C4ME

Greetings All,

Unfortunately, my experience with Domestic Performance has not been very positive either. I have every expectation the company will make things right however.

I will say I too have not received replies to much of the electronic correspondence I have sent to them. Assuming Ty is being forthright, it appears that the company's failure to effectively communicate with potential and existing customers might be, at least in part, a function of problems with the company's Web site.

I will keep you posted . . . .

Stephen

Old 12-17-2004, 08:46 AM
michaeld

Hello All,

New to this site. Very concerned with my order with this vendor also. Has anyone received ther cold air intake kit from Domestic performance??? I placed an order Nov 25. After several e-mails finally received one back indicating it would ship Dec 14 and would receive a tracking number. Sent follow up e-mail on the 14th and have heard nothing??? So speedguy whats up? Please let me/us know? Order #154. I will be visiting family next week in Clovis and will drop in to see how my order is going. PLEASE respond to my e-mails. Thanks ;^)

Old 12-19-2004, 04:51 AM
speedyguy

There was a delay and although this is very bad it will not stop the units from arriving.

Yes we had a delay with our K&N shipment and couplers but units will arrive before Christmas.

You will get tracking numbers as well.

The reason I am posting this is more importantly because the dyno was finished today and the numbers are in 10-15hp is the range. I will post the dyno sheet but unlike other companies I will tell you this. All modifications to the new magnum and 300c without a computer change will eventually or immediately be compensated for. Yes you’re computer will compensate for the gained hp and your wheel hp will return to its original number.

By the way the hp numbers we received are wheel hp not crank hp. So as I have posted our unit is better in hp gain and looks but I will not lie like the other companies have.

If you look closely at our competitions dyno chart is looks like it was doctored on top of the lie of omission about the car adjusting for the change.

If there is not a good reprogram offered shortly DP can and will make it happen so we can offer the ability to use the gains possible with exhaust and a intake add on..

We are continuing with our 3.5l intake and I will continue to post truthful numbers and information.

Ty

Old 12-19-2004, 05:04 AM
speedyguy

I would also like to thank Method Motor Works for their hard work to get over 6 honest dyno run with our car. Very professional guys.

Like I said we will provide a computer option shortly if other more common options do not show up.

http://www.methodmotorworks.net/

There picture of there dyno is not very good I will post a picture of there dyno doing the 300c we used.

Ty

Quick Reply: A True CAI for the RT w/Pics!