Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

A True CAI for the RT w/Pics!

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2005, 10:45 PM
MikeEast
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: A True CAI for the RT w/Pics!

Well, so far I have a big fat K&N filter sitting here, needs a few more pieces I'm thinking.

So, Ty - what's up?

You still live/work in the Blue House? Should I just stop over and pick up the rest of my parts?

Mike

Old 01-07-2005, 11:19 PM
300C4ME
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

MikeEast,

Timon (aka Ty) Anderson is proving not to be a man of his word. I will be initiating a small claims action against him and his company for a refund that he owes me and promised to promptly take care and has failed to do so. Indeed, it was only because PayPal seized funds from his account that I was able to get back a portion of the money he owed me once I cancelled my order for his CAI.

Do me a favor would you, since you know which house he lives in please shoot me an E-mail or PM with the address of the house so I know where to send the process server. Additionally, if any of you have additional information regarding Mr. Anderson and his company please forward the same to me.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Old 01-07-2005, 11:48 PM
300C4ME

Having followed Mr. Anderson's instruction and returned an item to Domestic Performance at 190 N. Coventry #135, Clovis CA 93611, it occurred to me this might be a personal address. MikeEast, is this the address of the house you were referring to above? Kindly let me know. Thank you.

Old 01-08-2005, 12:11 AM
HemiMag
Veteran

As a concerned onlooker, I find it curious that it appears
he is MIA, from this forum, since 12/27.

Old 01-09-2005, 01:38 PM
MattRobertson
Professional

ORIGINAL: 300C4ME
MikeEast, is this the address of the house you were referring to above? Kindly let me know. Thank you.
No it isn't. I am actually the guy that did a bit of legwork on this, corresponding privately with Mike. I live in Fresno. Clovis is adjacent to that town.

I picked up a different address when I checked his web site's domain records. That was the blue house Mike is referring to. However, being in the web site business I was concerned that address wasn't worth much as domain records are often out of date.

The Coventry address you have, however, is a different story entirely. I wouldn't let that trail go cold if I were you guys.

Clovis is a small town right next to the 'big city'. They have a well-earned reputation for strict and pro-active law enforcement. I suggest that you gentlemen get together and figure out how much money is involved here. Its very likely enough to get law enforcement, either local or federal (Fresno has an FBI office, and this crosses state lines) at least interested in looking into the matter. The web site is still up and taking money from people, and funds have already been seized by independent parties who have investigated the matter. Further he has obviously taken considerable pains to cover his tracks, what with the bad addresses and the total absence of real-world contact info. There is grounds to investigate here, at the least.

You won't get anywhere as individuals, I think. However together the scope of the matter taken together is going to get you some traction.

Old 01-11-2005, 03:49 PM
300C4ME

Ok folks. Couple of things.

There are jurisdictional limits for small claims actions. So if you want to be added to the lawsuit against against Domestic Performance and Timon Anderson shoot me an E-mail or PM with your contact information, particulars of your transaction and dollar amount at issue.

Next, I suspect that the Clovis, CA address is Mr. Anderson's residential address. Anybody in the area able and inclined to pay Mr. Anderson a visit and confirm this is indeed the case?

Regards

Stephen Wetherell

Old 01-11-2005, 04:35 PM
300C4ME

I have been able to dig up a couple of other items that might be used to track down Timon Anderson. First, I believe his spouse or significant other's name is Jennifer. Second, I tried a telephone number that I came across of (559) 292-1322 to no avail. No one answered and there was no voice messaging system.

Old 01-12-2005, 01:16 AM
MattRobertson
Professional

ORIGINAL: 300C4ME
Next, I suspect that the Clovis, CA address is Mr. Anderson's residential address. Anybody in the area able and inclined to pay Mr. Anderson a visit and confirm this is indeed the case?
I ran a mapblast map of the general area (didn't visit but I could ( I suppose) and knowing the area I would ve very much surprised if that was anything but a residence. Thats all relatively new residential construction. I have friends that live within blocks of that location and its all new homes. I was actually a little surprised to see what is apparently an apartment address at all as I thought it was all homes.

Old 01-12-2005, 12:48 PM
300C4ME

It would appreciated if you would swing by Matt. Thx.

Old 01-14-2005, 11:59 PM
MikeEast
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sounds like someone's 'get rich quick' enteprise went down the tubes, or maybe his Mom took away his computer for a bit?

Count me in on whatever action we need to do. I'll PM you when I find the $$ amount.

Mike
"That'll teach me to order crap on the Internet."

Quick Reply: A True CAI for the RT w/Pics!