Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

Magnum problems

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2004, 08:52 PM
zonian
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Magnum problems

16742 miles and zero probs....

Old 01-02-2005, 01:07 AM
kmag50
Rookie

300 miles and no problems....mine was built on 11-4 and I have not experienced any of the problems I am reading about in this forum. A slight drift to the right but my Durango does that too and as Dodgemech said the roads around here cause a lot of that. This Magnum is one fine machine and a very solid and quiet vehicle....Chrysler has come a long way in the last few years and is building some fine autombiles!! Have never owned a bad Mopar product.....Kent

Old 01-02-2005, 01:33 AM
MAGNUM8R
Rookie

Hey, All I can say is:
Get it checked out. My RT as now over 10K, and no complaints!
Drove 820 miles yesterday, and ran it hard!
The 10 hour trip home was so relaxing compared the Intrepid RT's I drove the last 8 years! My Wife and Daughter were in the back seat, and noticed the difference, they were in 1st class!
Mopar or NO CAR!!
You have the best car made, just expect the little stuff. New model year.
If you ever wonder, drive it like you are ACTUALLY are an old hot rodder like my Dad is, (NO DOUBTS)
Later.
'8R

Old 01-02-2005, 05:53 PM
MikeEast
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You have my sympathy - I've had 'first year' cars before, and so far <knock wood> my Black RT is behaving flawlessly. 2.5 hours yesterday running 80-85 average up I-75 and it was so nice not to have to plan miles ahead to make a change (like you have to in Porky the RAM 2500 V6) This things just plain scoots - it's a wonderful feeling.

I was kind of surprised that we made it home so soon - almost felt like turning around and doing it again!

The Borla sounds better and better, and the Eibach's go on next week...

Mike
My stash of pictures

Quick Reply: Magnum problems