Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

Update on Supercharger from GS Motorsport

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2005, 01:59 AM
grinner
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Update on Supercharger from GS Motorsport

you thin that was because yu already had the jet chip?
I'm ordering headers and magnaflows tonight.
Didn't know about the chack engine light thang many are having. I don't wanna be pranoid but I'm learning if it can happen, it'll happen with me.
I'm not real sold on the jet chip and would hate to buy it just to turn off the light, ya know?
I had heard a pregrogramming chip was just around the corner but that was back on the otherside of the corner... just wondering if you've heard anything.
I'd rather hold out for that than get the jet chip, I think but would not be comfortable driving around with the check engine light on.

Old 05-18-2005, 01:40 PM
armadillo
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Update on Supercharger from GS Motorsport

ORIGINAL: grinner

you thin that was because yu already had the jet chip?
I'm ordering headers and magnaflows tonight.
Didn't know about the chack engine light thang many are having. I don't wanna be pranoid but I'm learning if it can happen, it'll happen with me.
I'm not real sold on the jet chip and would hate to buy it just to turn off the light, ya know?
I had heard a pregrogramming chip was just around the corner but that was back on the otherside of the corner... just wondering if you've heard anything.
I'd rather hold out for that than get the jet chip, I think but would not be comfortable driving around with the check engine light on.
Grin, there seems to be an issue with getting the O2 sensors to seat properly, and when I have my headers installed I made sure that the sensors entensions were attached to the headers PRIOR to putting the headers in, it was a tip from another site that I followed, I also had the Jet Chip prior to install, so I really don't know which one was the fix, but I would research the 300C forum for the knowledge base on the header install and make sure your shop installs the O2 sensor extensions before the headers go on.

Quick Reply: Update on Supercharger from GS Motorsport