Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.
View Poll Results: A poll
Yes
9.09%
No
90.91%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Was drumming up support in the Magnum Forum Cheating For Grinner's 40% vote win?

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2005, 12:52 AM
grinner
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Grinners Mag is up for Ride of the Month ***3 MORE VOTES NEEDED***

you guys really know how to make a fella's evening.
Mondo appreciation, everyone.

Old 05-27-2005, 04:49 AM
356MAGNUM
Record Breaker
Default RE: Grinners Mag is up for Ride of the Month

Well the way I see it, I like to see a brother/sisterhood develop. I can't help it if the other forums don't get behind each other. I wish that there would be a get together here. But at the local weds night car show I am the only current Magnum there. A local stereo shop had brought the Eclipse SEMA Magnum, It was all nice but, (as the manager of the same stereo shop said) I prefer the cars that people have designed and or developed them themselves on a "normal" budget. As you said "It aint a custom ride unless literal blood sweat and tears go into it." I'm not saying the rest dont deserve to win, but as a Magnum owner, I am biased hahaha.

Well I got to get back to defending the free world. I hope to be able to check back in and see how it goes.

Aim for the Blue(this is so Gay), I prefer AIM HIGH! hahahaah

Yes I'm a wingnut and a member of the Chair Force (Air Force) hahahaha

Old 05-27-2005, 07:23 PM
LtlDad
Professional

I think GRINNER might just win, accidently posted to the link rather than to this thread.

Old 05-27-2005, 08:17 PM
grinner
All Star

well, 356, I've thanked you for the rally. Now after you last post, thank you again.
We all thank you, sir.

Old 05-28-2005, 01:56 AM
undropped
Veteran

i ventured up to Grinner's Magnum sight just now, and he as some sweet videos of his ride as well as the Bud Light lx fleet.

hey grinner any chance you have any good pics of the bud cars you can post in the custom pics section

anyway you got my vote for rotm

Old 05-28-2005, 05:29 AM
grinner
All Star

thanks man. I don't have any stills from the shoot. I wasn't even at the shoot. My business being post-production, I just edit what is shot elsewhere most of the time, selecting the shots, their order, adding music, effects, animation, ect. Some days it's enhancing beautifully-shot stuff and other days it's polishing turds. The DUB video was shot in Denver and I edited it in St Louis. I do get to shoot some stuff every now and again, like the pimp my account snippet you saw. I don't ask on stuff like that. I just do it. Call it a creative outlet. The client always loves it, looking at it as my going above and beyond. I look at it as getting out of the studio, playiing with my camera and my magnum and getting paid well to do it. I love putting my kids in commercials and stuff. Getting to put my car in videos is just gravy to an already cool gig.
I can pull some stills from the master if you like.
The Budweiser Magnum was stock. Nothing special at all. There was a black magnum with lambo doors that showed that was pretty cool. The Bud Light 300c was really sweet. Nice set up in the trunk. Not my flavor, with the fake ice and all but very clean, nontheless. Ludacris' Escilade was really nice. Lotsa money in it although it looks stock from the outside except for the 24" rims.

Old 05-28-2005, 02:23 PM
356MAGNUM
Record Breaker

Disregard I saw the other post, Thanks!!!Is there a way for you to convert the .mov to mpg or wmv's. I hate the when I loaded the QT viewer beforenad it automatically loaded ITunes with it. I got so much spam and junk ever since that I took it off. This is also the reason that I dont use RealPlayer anymore too. I tried d/l the mov and using MS Media Player Encoder but it wont read the mov.

Old 06-01-2005, 06:44 PM
356MAGNUM
Record Breaker
Default RE: Grinners Mag is up for ROM *ahead by 7 Votes, check out the nice rides*

Well it looks like Grinner did it!!! 40% of the votes. I love it! It's great to see the Mag's pull together.

Quick Reply: Was drumming up support in the Magnum Forum Cheating For Grinner's 40% vote win?