Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

Best sound period?

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2005, 07:53 PM
356MAGNUM
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Best sound period?

With age comes wisedom, sometimes hahaha. Also on the other forum, I had a PM from the guy that did the video with you for headlight swap. Any idea how much shipping is to Omaha from STL?

Old 07-14-2005, 03:41 AM
grinner
All Star

Depends on if they pack em, how the're shipped and how quick but figure a little over 20 bucks or so.
You goin with chrome?
They look perfect on silver cars. Hit him up to swap out grilles too. Tell him I put you up to it. Silver would snazz up and complete your front end.
Then, know what would look really nice? Spray your pillar between your back door windows and the wagon windows black. You'll have to paint the window frames on the doors to get the perfect smooth line but it'll give the appearence of one big window accross the side of the car.
I can bust out a photochop for you if you have a bigger picture of your avatar or another pic.

Not meaning to mod your already beautiful ride... just what I'm seein'.

Old 07-14-2005, 03:47 AM
Hemi_Hearse

06, search two forums, three forums, this one of cource, lxforums and 300cforum.

I can only speak for Zoomers, just put on this am.

look for my posts over yonder to hear my thoughts on them and you will get a million opinions too, Grin is right, sound is very subjective.

Quick Reply: Best sound period?