Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

UConnect Bluetooth Problem

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2011, 08:44 AM
xsdbs
Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hmm, well that is quite strange. It tells you that the phone list is full but then it also tells you that there are no paired phones to delete. If you say, "setup, select phones" does it ask you for the name of the phone or tell you to say "list phones"? If say "list phones", does Uconnect name any phones?

Originally Posted by gatzby143
Sorry for the delay, I just got back from a business trip.
I went to Setup, phone pairing, delete phones, and it says there are no phones to delete, so I don't ever get that next option of all.

Old 09-06-2011, 05:49 PM
gatzby143
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It asks me to list phones but when I do it says there are no phones paired.

Old 09-07-2011, 02:37 PM
xsdbs
Captain

well, I have covered all the basis that I can think of except for one. You tried the module from your other car, and it worked (if I remember correctly) and I'm pretty sure that if you tried the one that's wigging out in your other car that it still wouldn't work. Looks like you may want to call around a few bone yards to see if you can find a part. Sorry, I don't have anything else for you ton try. Weird that it would just stop working without any former issues.

It asks me to list phones but when I do it says there are no phones paired.

Old 09-07-2011, 08:27 PM
gatzby143

I appreciate all your help. Thanks again. One more question though. Do you have a part name or part number I should ask for when calling around?

Old 09-08-2011, 01:20 PM
xsdbs
Captain

in the picture that you posted, there is a 05064013 #, use that PN or the # on the one in your other car. It may also be known as the hands free module. If you have a pick a part wrecking yard, you might just try calling and trying to find the approximate same year vehicle and pull it yourself to make sure it's the right module.

I appreciate all your help. Thanks again. One more question though. Do you have a part name or part number I should ask for when calling around?

Old 09-08-2011, 07:15 PM
gatzby143

Thanks again for all your help. Members like you are what make car forums a wealth of information.

Old 09-09-2011, 12:46 PM
xsdbs
Captain

Thank you gatzby, I'm sorry I couldn't be more helpful with this issue. Good luck with finding a part.

Thanks again for all your help. Members like you are what make car forums a wealth of information.

Old 10-17-2011, 09:30 PM
Dodgedan1
Default Ucoonect issue with 2005 Magnum

New to this forum. I have a 2005 Magnum RT and am experiencing same problem with Uconnect. You tell the system to list or delete phones and it tells you there are none paired. When you try to pair a phone, it try's the fails indicating it cannot pair any more phones. Catch-22. I have pulled the radio fuse hoping to reset Uconnect but it didn't work. Thoughts?

Old 10-18-2011, 05:28 PM
gatzby143

I think your in the same boat as me and need to replace the telematics module located behind the glovebox.

Old 11-27-2011, 08:18 PM
Dodgedan1
Default UConnect Bluetooth Problem

I think your in the same boat as me and need to replace the telematics module located behind the glovebox.

I went to the Dodge dealer. They told me that they needed to use a STAR SCANNER unit to download new software updates to Uconnect. Unfortunately, this dealer did not have a Star Scanner. I am looking for a dealer in the Binghamton, NY area who has one. This sounds like the only option we all may have for fixing the PIA problem!

Quick Reply: UConnect Bluetooth Problem