Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

UConnect Bluetooth Problem

Old 11-28-2011, 09:16 AM
xsdbs
Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

well keep us updated. In that year the Uconnet was built by Johnson Controls and I have now way to get information on it. Thanks

Originally Posted by Dodgedan1
I went to the Dodge dealer. They told me that they needed to use a STAR SCANNER unit to download new software updates to Uconnect. Unfortunately, this dealer did not have a Star Scanner. I am looking for a dealer in the Binghamton, NY area who has one. This sounds like the only option we all may have for fixing the PIA problem!

Old 12-20-2011, 04:10 PM
polishkid
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey guys

since 2 weeks i have the same problem with my uconnect.
"Maximum Devices Paired"

dose anybody know wher is Uconnect Module (56038710AG) in jeep grand cherokee 2005 5.7?

I would like to reset cables and check if that will fix my problem.

yes, i know , this is a dodge forum, but since we all have the same problem with the same part,maybe somebody can help.

Thanks for help.

Last edited by polishkid; 12-21-2011 at 05:22 AM.
Old 12-21-2011, 10:47 AM
xsdbs
Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Have you gone into the setup to delete any of the phones?

Originally Posted by polishkid
hey guys

"Maximum Devices Paired"

dose anybody know wher is Uconnect Module (56038710AG) in jeep grand cherokee 2005 5.7?

yes, i know , this is a dodge forum, but since we all have the same problem with the same part,maybe somebody can help.

Thanks for help.

Old 12-21-2011, 07:31 PM
steak59
Record Breaker
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by polishkid
hey guys

"Maximum Devices Paired"

Thanks for help.

I believe it is in the Passenger side Kick panel (Passenger right foot trim piece), remove the door sill, remove Kick panel, u should see the blue tooth module.

Old 10-03-2014, 03:36 PM
dawnmchbick
Unhappy Problem with the Uconnect and phone book

Hello,

Last night I noticed that when I pushed the screen with a name from my phone book it says empty. (The number) I can dial from my phone and hear it through the uconnect. Also if someone calls it is just the number not the name anymore. When I go on the side it is faded out like the lettering that you push to get to M's or any letter it is fading and you can't push anymore on screen for that. Wondering if a fuse gone?
Anyone have an answer?

Thanks Dawn

Old 10-04-2014, 07:53 AM
Dodgedan1

Went to the dealer last week in N. VA. for a repair and asked again - why can't they fix this Uconnect problem??? It's a computer, right? Computers can be rebooted.... They can have software reloaded.... Why not this one??? No luck. Their "guy" who knew the most about them declared it un-fixable and wants to charge $800 to replace it.

FYI folks: I found a bunch of modules on e-bay for about a $100
Good luck! If someone buys one, please post on this forum to let the rest of us know how you make out. I am considering it myself.

Old 10-07-2014, 10:00 AM
DodgeCares
Champion
Received 26 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by dawnmchbick
Hello,

Last night I noticed that when I pushed the screen with a name from my phone book it says empty. (The number) I can dial from my phone and hear it through the uconnect. Also if someone calls it is just the number not the name anymore. When I go on the side it is faded out like the lettering that you push to get to M's or any letter it is fading and you can't push anymore on screen for that. Wondering if a fuse gone?
Anyone have an answer?

Thanks Dawn
Have you tried to contact Uconnect directly for assistance?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: UConnect Bluetooth Problem